Jungle Cruise Interviews

Platonic relationship

complication of you, em, dwayne and jack in interviews for jungle cruise seeing as they are my new favourite thing to watch

"Let's get some Tequilaaa!" Emily spoke in a sing-song voice.

"Can I have some?" you perked up.

"No stick to juice boxes." Dwayne patted you on the back as you glared at him, Emily chuckling in the background.

"Can I have an energy drink?" you asked your publicist. "Can I?" you stood up fixing your flared trousers heading over to take your pick of drink coming back with a green-apple flavoured monster energy drink, sitting back down in between Dwayne and Emily.

"What got there hun?" Emily asks as she moves her hair to the side as her make-up artist finishes off before walking off.

"Monster energy drink, you wanna try some?" you raise the glass as she shrugs and takes the can from you trying a little sip. "You like it?" Emily shrugs again.

"It's alright, tequila is better." you both chuckle.

-----

"Who was the funniest on set?" The producer asks both Emily and Dwayne.

"Jack!" Emily answers immediately."

"No." Dwayne disagreed.

"No?" Emily furrowed her eyebrows.

"No I think Y/n was the funniest." Dwayne nodded.

"Oh true, very true, yeah Y/n was probably the funniest, she always brought a smile to our faces." Emily nodded along with Dwayne.

"Awww thanks I think Jack was the funniest." You state bluntly pointing to Jack on the Zoom call on the screen, raising his hands in victory.

"Fuck!" Emily cursed taking a sip out of her glass.

"Fuck!" Dwayne repeated Emily's action.

-------

"Does Emily Blunt sing?" you read out the card in your lap for the WIRED autocomplete interview. "Yes she does." you and Dwayne answered in sync.

"Kind of." Emily says in uncertainty.

"What do you sing though?" Dwayne asks.

"No you're not going to drag me into this." Emily shakes her head.

"No, no, what do you like to sing the most?"

"Well like a range." Emily glares both at you as you start singing one of her favourite songs by one of her favourite artists, Sam Cooke. "No you're not going to do it, you know I love a bit of Sam Cooke but I'm not going to sing."

"Y/n." Dwayne slightly nudges you to get your attention. "What was that song all four of us sang on set nearly everyday?"

"No!" Emily protested but you both, obviously, ignored her.

"It's not Unusual by Tom Jones?" you ask.

"See this is why I love this kid, all the kids nowadays are listening to songs that aren't even half as good as songs we sung on set." Dwayne points to you before you before started humming hoping to get Emily to join, then you both started to sing. "It's not unusual to be loved by anyone." You and Dwayne sang together directing it to Emily who now had her arms crossed and shaking her head but couldn't resist the smile.

"Sing a song please?!" Dwayne places his hands together, begging Emily as she continued to shake her head.

"Come on Emily for me?" You pout slightly giving her the puppy eyes.