Audience

inspired by DaisyBlackthorn2

from her most recent one shot from her celebrity parents one shot book go check it out again and the rest of her amazing books 

i'm writing this at school i have to do work for the next lesson, i'm doing this in my single free so it might be a bit rushed and some spelling mistakes xxx

y/n's age: 4

"Mumma I need to show you something." Y/n repeatedly tugged on the hem of Emily's skirt and she was replying to some emails. 

"In a minute baby I promise, I just need to do some work for 10 minutes and then I'm all yours." Emily teared her eyes away from her laptop for one second to pick Y/n and place her on her lap. "Go on my phone while you wait and just sit here with me." Emily wrapped one arm round Y/n's small waist securing her on her lap, handing Y/n her phone with the password already put in and candy crush open for her to play whilst she waited. 

And she kept her word 10 minutes later of answering emails Emily closed her laptop putting Y/n back on the floor following her into the lounge as Y/n squealed with excitement finally being able to show Emily what she wanted. 

"Right what is it bub?"

"Sit!" Y/n pointed to the sofa as Emily sat on the sofa glancing over to the dog lying in his bed by the fireplace watching everything with hardly any energy. Y/n ran out of the room coming back with a tablecloth she got from somewhere wrapped round her neck as a cape and a wooden spoon she had got out of the kitchen drawers. 

"Halt thief!" she pointed the wooden spoon and the unamused dog. "You crossed the wrong person. You've just come across the amazing, unstoppable, Y/n!!!!" Y/n yelled at the dog who still didn't look bothered, he seemed to be watching the small girl out of embarrassment. "Give me the money!" Y/n launched herself into the bed, the dog still ignoring her hoping she'd stop soon. Y/n pulled the chocolate coins from the dogs bed that she had planted there before getting Emily. "Y/n saves the day again!!!!!" Y/n jumps up and down in excitement raising her arms in victory. "What did you think Mumma?" Y/n turns to Emily with a big smile. 

"You're the best superhero in the world!" Emily squealed lifting Y/n up in the air, bringing her into her after, tickling her tummy. "Do you want to be a superhero when you're older?" Y/n nodded excitedly. "What like Black Widow?" Y/n shook her head.

"No. Like you Mumma!"

Bonus:

*that same night when y/n is asleep and john and emily are in bed*

John: you ok em?

Emily: *sobbing her heart out* she thinks of me as a superhero!!!!!!