Little Terror

Requested by iluvvera

Y/n age: 5

"John?" Emily groaned trying to wake John up but it was no use. "John?!" She sighed sitting up and glancing over to him. "Fine!" She sighed once more throwing the duvet off her and walking to your bedroom.

"Sweetie what's going on your supposed to be asleep?" Emily whispered walking into your room seeing you having a tea party set up on your little plastic table with your teddy bears sat on the other chairs.

"Mummy come join us we're having a tea party?"

"At 1 am in the morning?" Emily mumbled to herself as she sat on the floor next to you as you poured the 'tea'.

"Clink. Clink. Clink!" You spoke every time you clinked cups with the ones placed on the table in front of the teddy bears.

"Mummy clink!!!" You shock your cup informs of her and she tiredly clinked her cup with yours pretending to sip the tea from it sticking her pinky out.

"Mummy can we play hide and seek?"

"I don't know love it's supposed to be way past your bedtime."

"Pleaseeee." You pouted.

"Okay come on then." Emily sighed in defeat as she took your hand as you squealed with joy going downstairs with Emily.

"Right you count first and I'll hide." Emily yawned.

"Okay!" You turned round to face away from Emily and started to count. "One, two three.." Emily decided to let you get on with it and she was to tired to try and get you to sleep again so she decided to let you drain your energy out yourself.

She dragged her tired body all the way back upstairs and got back into bed, John still snoring and sleeping soundly. About half an hour or so of trying to get to sleep Emily heard the door to her bedroom open as she looked over her shoulder to see you tiredly rubbing your eyes.

"Found your Mumma!" You limply pointed walking round to Emily's side of the bed.

"You sure did hun." Emily lifted you up turning round and placing you in the bed between her and John. "Get some sleep okay. I love you. Sweet dreams."

"Love you too Mumma." You curled up underneath the duvet. "And don't let the bed bugs bite."