NAPPIES

if no one has seen this tik tok @iammrbanks he's so funny and this is what i'm basing this one-shot off as you all wanted more emily and john taking care of infant y/n

"JOHN NAPPY TIME!" Emily shouted as John rushed to take Y/n off Emily as she was cooking dinner for both of them. John lifted his daughter into his arms smiling at her instantly turning on the high-pitched baby voice and he carried her upstairs into the changing room. 

"What seems to be the problem today patient?" John joked putting on a posh English accent pretending to be a nurse as he slowly took the nappy off cringing at the instant smell. "Well you seem to have a volcano for an ass." John gagged. "How can one little human produce that much shit?!" He shook his head in disgust as he took the nappy off but paused. "Wait we have to get the preparation nappies!" he put on his nurse impression again. "I bet you 2 dollars that i can finish wiping you bum with 6 wipes." he pointed at y/n silently giggling at him acting like a goof. 

"Oh think you're smart are you you wanna up the bet? You wanna challenge me? Ok 5 wipes!" John got out 5 wet wipes from the packet and placed the on the side of the changing table as he continued to take the nappy off. "Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all his carpenter friends. EM?!"

"YEAH?!"

"THIS IS A TWO MAN JOB!" Emily soon came up to the room instantly cringing at the smell as soon as she walked in. "Oh my lord. John?" Emily chuckled as he hummed in response. "Did you order a chicken korma curry?" she giggled.

"No i fucking didn't." he mumbled. Emily pushed passed him chuckling. "Oh John it's all over her trousers go get the dungarees for me."

"Why do you dress her in dungarees do you know how hard it is for me to take them off when i next change her." Emily chuckled at John's protest. 

"But she looks cute in them and everyone comments on her outfit."

"It's not a fashion show she's a baby not Kendall Jenner!!!"

"Daddy's being an arsehole isn't he?" Emily turned her baby voice on slightly leaning over y/n to give her a kiss on the nose. She got the wipes off the side and started to wipe. 

"Ugh it's everywhere!" John cringed leaning over Emily's shoulders.

"Do you mind I'm performing very difficult surgery here!"

"She's wiggling!" John screamed making Emily laugh when y/n began to wiggle on the table. "Shall we trying singing to calm her down? Can you feel it?!" John started singing as Emily joined.

"Can you feel it?! Can you feel it?!! All the children of the world should be." Y/n continued to wriggle. "Shall we try another Jackson 5 or Micheal Jackson song?" Emily asked Y/n. "Cause one day you're going to grow up and say Mum who's Micheal Jackson and I'm going to shout BLASPHOME!!!"

"New nappy." John threw the fresh nappy at Emily's face making him laugh. 

"You do that again and I'll throw this nappy at you!" Emily held up the dirty nappy as John rushed out the room and downstairs to finish off their dinner. "Right baby new nappy." Emily picked up the new nappy off the floor and lifted Y/n bottom up and placed the nappy under her. "Rip it! Stick it! Rip it! Stick it! BOP IT!" Emily stuck the last few bits on. "Right Daddy think we shouldn't put dungarees on you want do you think? The dungarees? YESSSS!" Emily pumps her fist up in the air and continues putting the dungarees on y/n. "And that's why you're Mummy's girl!" Emily kissed Y/n again. "Cause again if you're older and you prefer your Dad after i spent hours pushing you out of a tiny hole i won't be happy and again i'll shout BLASPHOME!" Emily finished putting the dunagrees on and lifted y/n up holding her close to her. "But i know you won't betray your Mummy like that." Emily kissed Y/n again as Y/n placed her hands on Emily's face as she lifted up slightly taller than Emily.

"There were nights of endless pleasure. It was more than any laws allow. Baby, baby!" Emil sang again to y/n. "Because it's all coming back to me now!!! That's another person i'll shout BLASPHOME! at if you ask me who they are. If you don't know Celine Dion when you're older I've failed as a mother, but i'll be surprised seeing how much i sing her songs to you."