The Arrival

No one's POV

Location - Kalos

"Please don't be depressed girls i will be back soon, your handsome boy will be back soon" Drew said while flipping his hair.

"Don't worry we won't " Serna said with very annoyed expression drew was talking from last half and hour and everybody was clearly bored ' please Arceus save us' they thought.

All the passengers please check in the plane Is going to take off soon

"Okay guys bye" Drew said while walking towards flight. Everyone sighed 'Thanks Arceus'

"Finally he is gone" Said Aria.

"Yeah and now see how is the new kid his plane is going to come in some minutes" Clemont said.

"Yeah if he is a nerd and playboy then our school teachers are dumb" Shauna said

They waited for the some time until it was time for his plane to land. People were walking out and the students were standing with a board 'the kalos high'.

"Hey! So you all are from Kalos high"Someone asked while there attention was on exit door.

"Yeah can't ou se-" Miette was cut off when she saw the person who asked everyone was also quite amazed while looking at the boy especially the girls who were jawdropped.

'He is sooooo cute and handsome' the girls thought with mouth wide opened

"I take that back our teachers are greaaat" Shauna whispered which only the group heard.

"So you are here to pick me. Hi I am Ash and this is my buddy pikachu" he said with a cheecky smile.

"Hi I am Gary and this is Clemont, Trevor, Tierno,Shauna , Serena,Aria ,Astrid and Miette. " He introduced and bringing the girls back to reality.

"Nice to meet you all " he said. " I hope we can be friends"

"Yeah we will be good friend and maybe-" Miette said while leaning on him but was dragged by the other girls.

"Ahh" ash tilted his head confused.

"So let's go to the school" Clemont suggested while sweatdropping at girls behaviour.

Then all of them got on the bus and move towards the school.

__________________________________

"Wow this school is huge, i like it you too buddy right?" Ash said while looking at the school in front of him.

"Hey ash let's go to the principal he and the teachers are waiting for you." Trevor said

"Ok let's go" he said and they started walking towards the principal office. 

*Knock**knock*

"Come in" prof. Said and the students came in. Behind them was ash as soon as prof. Juniper saw him she hugged him.