A Day At Park.

So the winner of last chapter poll is.....

ARIA!!

Also Thankyou starff2432 for making such an awesome cover.

I was going to upload this chapter on my birthday. which was last week(happy belated birthday to me) but idk why my wattpad told me i cannot to my account for 7 days. Does anyone knows why this happened?

--------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov

It was a clear day in Kalos region. It was the morning time and the pidgeys and fletchlings were chirruping.
Today there was no school as it was a weekend.

Everyone was up and were getting ready for today.
What's so special today.?

Today they all were going to the amusement park and later on the beautiful night fireworks show near lumiose tower.

Everyone was ready to go. ..... Except one..

"Where is Ash?" Said Trevor impatiently tapping his foot.

"Yes his morning training routine is already completed he should have been back by now. " Said Sawyer.

Everyone was waiting for Ash. Just then there was a knock on the door.

" I will take a look maybe its Ash." Astrid said and went to open the door and her assumption was right ash was standing at the door. But there was something odd. Astrid has seen ash after his morning training routine, where he was covered in sweat from head to toe which she thinks he look kind of hot that way. Same for pikachu they are pretty worn out. But today not a single drop of sweat. They looked completely fine.

'I wonder what Ash was doing early morning if he wasn't training' she thought.

"Welcome back Ash we were just waiting for you."

"Hey guys!! sorry to keep you waiting" He said coming inside seeing everyone there.

"Its ok Ash." Clemont replied

"I will take my stuff and be back in a sec." he said and went in his room and picked up his bag.

"I think i will only take pikachu" he said to himself.

"Pikapi pika pikachu" pikachu said something which only his trainer understood.

Ash looked back for a moment and saw his pokeball carrying belt which was lying on the table.

"yeah looking back to recent incidents maybe just maybe just in case " he said and picked up his belt but kept only three pokeballs on it.

He looked towards pikachu "You also think something is going to happen today?" pikachu nodded. "Anything happen we will be together(that's what she said *cough*) he said and both fist bump one time before going out of the room.

"I am ready" he said.

"Now Ashy Boy is here then Lets gooo and roll"

"YEAH!!! LETS GO!!" everyone yelled throwing there fist in the air.

*Timeskip*

Ash and his friends were standing at the entrance of the amusement park.They had all been so excited to go on the rides, play games, and eat all sorts of treats. As they arrived, the group could hardly contain their excitement.

"Wow, this place is huge!" exclaimed Serena, looking around at all the rides and attractions.

"I know, right? I can't wait to try out the roller coasters!" said Ash, grinning from ear to ear.