A Date Without Knowing.

So here is the chapter with the amour moments for you😉.

After the gang reached the dorms they split and move to their. The guys decided to rest for a bit whereas the girls decided to look for the new fashion designs.

The guys was still sleeping but Ash was awake he went to balcony and looked at the scene.

" It's is beautiful isn't it." Ash said.

"Pika" Pikachu agreed.

"Well it's been a while since we explored Lumious city and after coming to kalos we didn't get time so how about we go now. "

"Pika chupi" he nodded.

" Okay so let's go" he said going out of the room. He checked his roommates they were sleeping so he thought to see if any girl want to go.

Serena's POV

I was really getting bored now. I looked through the magazines but there is nothing interesting. Aria and Miette are doing some assignments. Shauna is sleeping. Astrid is gone for some shopping. I should have  gone with her.

There was a knock on the main door i opened the door to see Ash standing there.

"Hii Ash" i greeted.

"Hii serena did i disturbed you" he asked politely. 'Aw how innocent and cute '

"No I was just getting bored, everyone is busy "

" Oh I see i mean i was going to explore the city would you like to join?" 'I could say no to anything but that... no way'

" Yes ofcourse"

" Ok shall we go"

+--------------------------------+

We are now walking through the city looking at some of the beautiful scenes. I still can't believe me and Ash i almost feel like we are on a Date.

My face started heating up just on the thought of that.

"Hey serena i think we should rest and you should get a drink you face is all red due to sun's heat " i just mentally facepalm. He sure is dense but really caring at the same time. 

"No I am fine"

"Okay".

We are now walking down the streets of Lumious city this street is full of luxurious restaurants.

"Hey serena want to go to that hotel?" He asked  pointing to la delcatty

" No ash it's really expensive"

"Don't worry come on" he said while grabbing my hand and going towards the restaurant. I was blushing he was holding my hand~

.
.

" It's really good" he said while eating the food.

' Now we are officially on date without him knowing but idk about that i want to enjoy every moment'

He payed the bill and now we are looking for a peaceful place. 

"Let's go to that park" he said again grabbing my hand.  But I was able to get the look of the board infront of the park. I-it says.

'Couples park'

My face couldn't get more red than it was now.  Just with the thought of me and Ash being a couple. I hope that day will come soon.

Just as the name says the park was full of couples holding hands , sitting on the others lap and many other things.

We were sitting on the grass taking in the fresh Breeze. But then i felt weight on my shoulder. I turned to look Ash head resting on my shoulder.

That's it my mind is exploding now. I was dancing in my mind. I looked at he looked so cute while he was sleeping i can look at that face for an eternity.

I slowly put up his head and laid it on my lap. I was still blushing.

'okay serena you need to stop and enjoy the moment people dont get these moments everyday' i told myself

But all good things come to an end he started waking up.

"Oh sorry i didn't notice and fell asleep on you "

" No it's okay .......i liked it" i said whispering the last part to myself.

"Huh?"

" It's nothing.."

"Okay ...Let's hear back now" he said
.
.
.
We are at the dorms now.

" Thank you Ash for taking me with you it was a really good to time spend time with you " I said a little blushing.

"You liked it we can do this again some time" 'AGAIN!!! it means one more date with ash can't wait '

" Yeah sure"

" Okay bye " he said leaving. ' okay serena you can do this yes i can'

" Ash" I said. He turned and a give him a kiss on

Cheek. ( Don't worry that will also come amourshippers )

"Thankyou again" i said and slammed the door of my room breathing heavily.

I looked from the peephole he was standing there holding the cheek and then went off. I sighed he was not mad.

I turned to look the girls were starting at me.

"Where were you " Shauna asked.

"And why are you so nervous" asked Aria

I just smirked at them.

" I went on a date with Ash~" i said they all were shocked.

"Wh-what how? And why you!?" Astrid asked.

"Well you all were busy and he came to ask if we want to go with him. So i went" i said smiling. They all were with head down.

'if only i knew I would have postponed my work' they thought.

" You know we went to explore the city then had lunch in a luxurious restaurant and then we went to the couple's park .It was so much fun" i said spinning with joy.

' sounds like a perfect date and wait couples park  lucky duck ' the girls thought.

" Don't get too excited because next time I am going with him " said Aria.

"Oo really he is going with me " said Miette.

" We will see about that " said Shauna.

After half and hour later everyone went to sleep. But serena was thinking something.

' Ash ... He is just perfect but now i don't like him anymore .

I love him'

----------------------------------------------------

Let's see amourshippers vote the chapter and share with other amourshippers.

So that were some amour moments of Ash and serena. But the adventures has just started.

Comment to let me see your views about the story.

And please vote chapter it gives me encouragement to write more.

Hope you all like it  
Signing out (✿^‿^)(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤