The Plan

So the results of last chapter poll is
Serena Wins!!!!

There will be poll at last of every chapter so select the shipping you want. Vote the chapter and comment the shipping. Also not only it remove a shipping you can replace one too. Yes I mean a girl from harem to a girl from other region but choose only from the option.

So without wasting much time let's start the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

For one week everything went normal. Our gang went to school and different places to see. Ash was still looking for any evidence or lead towards team flare or Lysandre.

But there was something off Calem was not coming to school from that day. And nobody seem to notice it but Ash did. After that night he was searching for him in school but couldn't find him. He came to conclusion that Lysandre don't want him to come because he knew his identity now.

He would go out at night sometimes to see if everything was alright near the school campus.

Now we see him getting out of Prof. Oak class.

"Man that was tiring" said Gary

"Sure it was" said Trevor.

"Hey Ash which class do you have next" asked Astrid

"I have geography than Lunch"

"I have Maths so i will see you at lunch smell ya later." Said Gary and left.

*Timeskip*

We see the gang eating lunch together at the cafeteria.

While eating they were talking about lots of things. Just then Astrid asked.

"Hey Ash "

"What is it Astrid?" He replied

"It's been a month since you came here during this you never got the time to visit the city. "

"Yeah I only got out once or twice that also with Serena and Shauna"

"Astrid do has a point" clemont said putting his finger on the chin. "Ever since Ash came we never went out to enjoy like we used to do before"

"That's right. I think it's because we are having so much fun inside school campus with Ash that we never thought of it " Said Gary.
(This much fun in school campus ⊙⁠.⁠☉hope this school existed in real)

"So how about we go out this weekend" said Trevor

"To the beach..!!! "Said Tierno.

"How about library" said clemont.

Everyone look towards him with an awful look that made him change his mind.

" We are going to have fun not to study"said Korrina .

"Umm I have listened that there is a amusement park and then a fireworks show near lumious tower at this time of year right? " Asked Sawyer.

"How the hell we forgot about that the fireworks show is this weekend "said Serena.

"Good idea Sawyer " said Ash smiling to him. He grinned in return.

"Yeah so it's decided we will go to amusement park then for the fireworks show this weekend"said Shauna.

"Yeahhh!!!" Everyone said in agreement.

"Hey guys" said someone.

They looked behind to see Alain and Paul.

"Sorry we heard your conversation but are you all going to the fireworks show and amusement park?"

"Yes we are how about you join us." Said Ash smiling.

"What really? You are inviting us i mean me especially?" Said Paul who was silent till now.

"Ofcourse I am we are friends after all "

"Yes he is right " said Aria.

Paul was taken aback he thought he was not serious the first time he called him friend but now he was happy that he meant it not only he became his friend he made everyone to treat him as a friend he couldn't be more happy.

"Thank you Ash you are a real friend" said Paul smiling.

Paul smiling now I can say nothing is impossible.

Paul - oh shut up author

"What was that" Ash said

"Nothing"

"Also we have a battle hope you remember Ash i want it as soon as possible."Said Alain.

"I couldn't wait any longer too"said ash standing up with full hunger of winning

"How about you battle after our plan. " Said Korrina.

"Fine with me " both said.

"Heh get ready Alain you will taste some kind of spice you never cooked before " said Paul. (why is he speaking like someone*cough* unnova*cough* )

After that everyone keep on discussing about their plan and what things they will do. But Ash was thinking something else.

'I have a bad feeling like the weekend will be fun but there is something going to happen but what is it. ' he thought.

Meanwhile Someone where Else

We are at a building look somewhat like a small base.

"I understood what I have to do" said a girl.

"That's good to hear " said a figure which look like a teenage boy.

"Yes I will do exactly what you told me to do Calem ".

"Very well but don't try to act smart or you are good as dead" said Calem.

"Ofc I won't but want what I asked in return. "

"Ofc you will get that now go and execute the plan "

With that the girl went out.

'Huh fool she thinks that she will get that never I will take care of her later. But now get ready you will die soon with my hands
.
.
.
.
.
ASH KETCHUM

---------------------------------------------------------

Well that wrap up the chapter hope you like it. It was more like a filler about what is going to happen.

Now

Today's poll time

• Shauna

• Aria

Vote the chapter and comment the name to make your vote count.

Hope you are excited for next chapter after this filler. I will update soon.

Also I found that many of you just read the chapter but never vote or comment please its a request to please vote the chapter if you like it. It gives me motivation also feel free to comment your views it's more fun to write when you interact. Follow to never miss a update.

Who was that girl?
What does that girl want?
Whats the plan of Calem ?
Was Ash right about something going to happen?

Hope you like it
Signing off 💕