New Friend Or Rival

No one's POV

It was the lunch time and the gang was eating the food happily.

"So ash how did you get so strong. " Korrina asked.

"Trainning.... I guess" replied ash.

"Yeah that lucario looked like he will rip off Korrina lucario " said Aria.

But at a certain distance two people were looking towards our hero.

"He is strong" said the first one.

"Yeah i noticed that too." The second one replied. Without taking eye off ash for a second.

" Atlast someone who can rival become our serious rival. "

"Yeah  so who is first."

"I  am going first as i hate to admit but you still are strong than me. Grr I sound really pathetic" he said while walking towards the table. ( I think you know who he is 😂).

The other just stood there looking towards them.

The group was talking random things till Gary saw someone behind Ash.

"Hey Paul" he said waving his hand to Paul who lazily waved back.

The group turned to look at a purple haired trainer standing there looking at Ash.

"Hi. Myself Paul" he introduced to ash.

"Hi I am Ash Ketchum, i hope we will be good friends" he said with his cheeky grin and hand for handshake.

Paul was taken aback a little by ash behaviour as some students don't even try to talk to him because of his cold attitude.but all knew he was a kind hearted.

"I wish the same " he said as he shake hands but the group noticed he was smiling. That is something rare he would do.

'Ash sure is something' the group and the person who was looking at them thought.

"I watched your battle you were quite strong as you defeated Korrina she sure give me ran of money when we battled "he said to ash while appreciating him thats something else Paul doesn't do easily.

"Thankyou and as form what you said you are a trainer then and a strong one. So want to battle. " Ash said determined.

" Ah ah ah you are not battleing you just battled in the morning and now again. " Said Serena.

But then something clicked in Shauna's mind.' i think it should work' she thought. 

"And yeah did you forgot we are going out for ice cream " said Shauna.  While all the girls looked at her like 'WHEN IN THE HELL THAT HAPPENED  '

"Did i?" Ash asked.

"Yeah i think you forgot" she said hoping her plan would work as ash like food a lot. 

"Okay...I guess" he said as Shauna cheered. But  the girl looked at her curiously.

"if it was planned then why are you soooo happy now " asked Miette eyeing her. Shauna stopped and looked she was busted. Just Then Astrid understood everything.

"SO you tricked him so you can go with him" she said to Shauna.

" Yes" she replied.

'Damn the idea was good but worse is .......it worked' the girls thought. But to Shauna relief ash wasn't listening to them.

" Okay....but can we go after battle" Ash asked Shauna. 

" Yeah Miss. You can go after out battle to the ice cream shop with your 'boyfriend'" Paul said.