New Friend And Forest

Hey everyone yeah i know I haven't updated in a while but there was a problem in Wattpad and i was unable to login.

But now that i am here the updates will be regular and now lets get started 😉

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
After the battle our heroes were going to there friends and everyone on the way congratulating ash on his win.

"I hope I will be as strong as you Ash" said sawyer.

"Ofcourse you will be just don't give up till it's over " Ash said raising his fist.

" You are right "

" Hey Ash. Sawyer "

Both turned to look there friends running towards them.

"You were absolutely Bang out there" said Clemont.

"What do you mean bang" Ash asked.

"I mean to say just awesome hehe" said Clemont. Everyone sweatdropped.

"You were also very good Sawyer " said Trevor.

"Thanks" Sawyer replied.

And after all the congratulations the gang was now going to their dorms.

While walking Ash saw two people from one who Ash knew.

"Hey Paul" Ash called.

Paul looked towards Ash and waved his hand.

"Hii Paul" the gang greeted.Ash then looked towards the other person who was standing there. "Hii there myself ash" he said.

"Hi my name is Alain " he replied.

"You know ash alain is the strongest trainer in the school" said Korrina.

" That's soo cool"

"Yeah but now i think Ash can defeat you Alain" said Astrid.

" Yeah i know I have seen his battles with you guys." Said Alain.

" Where are you going " asked Clemont.

"Well we have heard that there is some uneven activities in the forest. " Paul said in a serious tone ( which is his normal tone 😑).

Ash seemed little interested in this.

"You mind if i join?" Asked Ash.

"No. It would be a good help if you join us " said Alain.

"Ash don't you think you should go to dorms. " said Serena.

"But i want to go"said Ash.

" Then i am coming too"said Astrid.

"No I think you all should go and rest we three are enough for this. " Said Paul.

The girls were not so happy to listen to this.

"Ok then let's go " said Alain.

_++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_

Our boys were now in the middle of the forest.

"What were the things happening here?" asked Ash.

" Some Pokemon who live here suddenly started to come out of the forest to the city" said Paul.

" Some even attacked the people who came to forest. That's why we told others to stay "

Ash listened to them and started thinking.

" Well something isn't right. Why would they attack anyone unconditionally. " he said.

" Yeah you are right. "

" I think there is someone in this forest who is hurting the Pokemons and want them to leave or catch them " said Ash.

" I think that's a pretty good reason for this"said Paul.

" So how do we start." Asked Alain.

" I know Go sceptile. " Ash said throwing Pokeball.

" Sceptile i want you to go in the forest to look and also try to ask few Pokemons what's happening"

Sceptile nodded and went to do his work.

" That's a good idea. But we should also look around "

After a while of looking around and helping some injured Pokemons the boys were taking a short break.

" From the injuries i can tell there is someone in this forest" said Alain.

Just then sceptile came back and motion them to follow.

After following sceptile the boys were now infront of a small base.

"It looks like a base of hunters. " Said Alain.

"I think we should go and attack them." Said Paul.

" Uh huh i have a better plan" said Ash and explained the plan to them.

" I think that will work. " Said alain.

" Alright then sceptile solar beam on the gate. "

Sceptile launched the solar beam on the main gate of the base. And a large explosion occurred. Half of the base was destroyed.

About 20 grunts came out running and looked towards Ash.

"What are you waiting for attack him" said the leader.

The grunts released their Pokemon which consists Graveler, Ursaring and Golbats.

The Pokemon started attacking Ash. Who just smiled.

"NOW" he shouted.

Just then there were hyper beams came from the sides and hit the Pokemons.

"What the hell" the leader shouted.

Alain and Paul came out with their Pokemons. Paul had his Ursaring and Alain had Metagross.

"Let's finish this use frenzy plant."

The grunts were bust in looking Alain and Paul. Ash used this chance and the grunts were unable to dodge the frenzy plant.

After the three powerful attacks the grunts Pokemon were unconscious. They returned the Pokemon and started running.

"Sceptile call them. "

Sceptile blowed a whistle and the but Pokemons who the boys helped came and started shooting string shot and the grunts were now captured.

"Let's take them to Officer Jenny"

....

The boys took the grunts to te police station Alain and Paul went inside while ash stayed outside.

"I am very thankful to you that you caught these grunts. We had reports of some Pokemon abuse in forest but we couldn't find them. So thank you" said Officer Jenny.

"There is no need to thank us afterall it not only your duty to Save Pokemon."

The boys went to see Ash looking at the sky while holding something in hand.

When Ash saw them coming he put back the thing in his pocket.

"Ash why didnt you came inside. " Asked Paul.

'Not now ' Ash thought.

" I told you I wanted to relax a bit" he replied.

The answer quite didn't right but they thought to let it go for now.

" Okay then let's go back. "

--------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for this chapter.
What is Ash hiding from them.
Is it dangerous.
Read more to find out.

Hope you enjoyed
Signing out 💕