The Research.

After the adventure at the forest the boys went to dorms to rest. And now it was next day early morning.

Everyone was sleeping peacefully... everyone other than one.

Ash was wide awake thinking about the their encounter with the people at the forest the previous day.

"They were not the normal hunters. " He thought out loud.

"Pika..pi" he agreed.

"Right Pikachu and the thing we got from there are also very suspicious. "He said while looking at the object infront of him.

"It looks like some kind of badge but it's not a gym badge

"It looks like some kind of badge but it's not a gym badge. "

" Piiika? "

"We will see about it later. Let's get ready for the school now. " He said and got up to freshen up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Prof. Juniper class and she was teaching about the Pokemon breeds.

"We have now learnt about various Pokemon breeds. So i want you to make a Assignment on this topic. You can choose a partner for this." prof. Juniper said.

Just as she said you know that most of the girls already made ash their partner in their daydream.

The students was waiting for the end of the class so they can choose there partner.

Just as the class end the girls tried to go to ash but he was pulled away by someone.

"Woooah" he said while being pulled. He looked to the person who was pulling him.

"Hey Astrid what are you doing "

Astrid looked back and smiled " i just saved you from being a centre point of the crowd "

"oh thanks for that "he said smiling.

" No problem "she said and then becomes a little nervous.

" Um ash ..... Have you choosen someone as your partener for the assignment "she said.

" No i haven't choosen anyone yet. " He said and Astrid become little motivated.

" So..... Will you be my partner if you don't mind. " She asked looking at her feet

" Yeah ofcourse we will do great "he said smiling.

'Yahh....!!! 'she cheered in her mind.

" Okay i will talk to you later about this topic"said ash

" Okay byee"

" Bye"

Astrid left the two and went away.

" Okay now to the library "

-----------------------------------------------

Ash and Pikachu were now in the library and ash was sitting there thinking about what the badge might be.

'what is this thing ' he thought.

"Pika pila "

"Thanks buddy i think it may help....... But again I don't think we can tell prof. Sycamore about this its so suspicious. "

" Let's search the pc in our room "

They both went to their room and ash started his work.

'There must be something'

"Huh .. got it."

It's kinda same and it a badge for the identity used by ..
.
.
.
.
.
Team flare.

"It sound dangerous maybe we should keep an eye on this. Right buddy"

"Pika pi " Pikachu nodded.

"Okay so let's go to the forest tonight "

" We are back " said Gary coming in the drom with the others.

Ash quickly turned off the pc and hid the badge in the drawer.

" Ahh it was a boring day to be honest " said Trevor.

" Yeah it was...... but where is Ash ?"asked Tierno.

" Here i am "said ash coming out of his room.

" You got here early ? "Asked Clemont.

"Yeah i got some free lectures today so i came here. "

"Ohh ok. ... Well let's go for lunch how does it sounds. " Said Tierno.

"You always think about food and dance don't you" said Clemont sweatdropping.

" Yes now let's gooo!! "He said running out of the room.

" We i Guess we must Go as well "said Gary.

'Lets wait for night 'thought ash and went with everyone else.

______________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but its for you to know that i am back and the updates will be regular. I need you support please vote and share this story to your friends. (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
.
.
Hope you liked it.
Signing off 💕