Protégé

Third person POV

Ash and Shauna were on there little date until someone called them.

As the person was close enough he looked towards the figure with Shauna and there eyes met. His eyes widened in surprise and recognization he opened his mouth to say something but didn't.

Ash also realized who the person was but keep his calm until Shauna tried to introduce them. But he was worried about one thing that was the person's big mouth.

"Hii Sawyer. Nice to meet you here." Shauna said and Sawyer break out of trace and looked at her.

"yeah and he is-" she tried to introduce ash but sawyer cut her off "Ash Ketchum" he said.

Shauna blinked in surprise "you know him."

Ash then thought of taking matter in his hands.

"yeah we met in when I was in Sinnoh. And traveled together for some time." He said.

"oh wow he never told us" she said narrowing her eyes towards the green haired. Who just sweat dropped.

"yeah I met him in Sinnoh he is a really awesome trainer so requested him to teach me and I became his protégé he also won-" that's it his big mouth once again.

"Ahhh it's getting late we should head back" he said not wanting Sawyer to finish the sentence.

"OK let's go"

They started heading back towards the dorms. Shauna was a bit ahead or you can say ash wanted to lag behind and talk to sawyer.

"you are not going to tell anyone about Sinnoh especially Sinnoh league understand" he whispered with a stern voice and sawyer saluted nodding.

Shauna turned back to look at the boys.

"what are you doing" she asked.

"nothing just catching up" ash said.

"OK"

"well Shauna are you and Ash a couple" sawyer said pointing between the two.

Just at the thought of that Shauna face was blushing red and steams could seen be coming out of her ears.

"N-no W-we are not" she replied blushing heavily.

Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up to see ash looking at her with worry.

"Are you okay Shauna?" he asked in a sweet tone. Shauna turned her head with her blush intensifying.

"yeah I am okay"

Sawyer just laughed at the duo.

*Timeskip*

Ash and Shauna have introduced Sawyer to the group and the boys agreed to give him the last room of the dorm.

It was evening and Ash was lying on the bed with a thought in mind with Sawyer sitting on chair beside him with a nervous expression.

"So?" He started.

"Ok."

"What?"

"I said okay you can show our little training techniques but DO NOT start ranting about the past experiences." Ash said in a stern voice.

"Okay" Sawyer immediately stood up saluting and move out of the room ash just sighed looking at the boy. 

"Hey Pikachu let's do work so we don't become lazy. " He said to Pikachu and went to the living room and looked that Sawyer was telling something and other looks like they are pretty interested in what he was saying.

"Hey guys " he greeted.

The boys looked at him and Trevor went ahead with a awe look face. 

"Wow ash we didn't knew that you sweeped Sawyer's whole team without losing a Pokemon." He said and Ash looked at Sawyer he knew that something would happen like this.

" Yeah i did but Sawyer was just a beginner and i used pretty much different Pokemons to fight his team but yeah now he is a strong trainer." Ash replied remembering the past moments. 

"Thanks to you" Sawyer said Ash just smiled.

"Ash will you help use train pleaseee" Trevor said and the boys nodded. 

"Ofcourse i would love to " he replied smiling.

In the girls room

Everyone was now looking towards Shauna who was daydreaming......again after after coming back from the little date.

" So will you tell us what happened at your date "Aria said to Shauna breaking her thoughts.

" Well how do I put this but it was my bestttttt date ever " she said jumping. The girls sweatdropped.

Shauna told them about the little time she spent with ash and how sweet it was not the icecream but Ash.

"And you know " she said

"Waht?" The girls asked looking at the blushing brunette.

"Ash let me taste ........his icecream after he ate a little." She said

" You mean like a couple' Korrina asked.

Shauna nodded still blushing.

The girl were now envying her completely.

'Why Arceus why it wasnt me ' they thought

' I don't know ask the author' Arceus replied. Okay Arceus stop breaking the fourth wall. 

"Don't be so happy i will ask him next because amourshipping is good. " Serena said. 

"Cut it right there you already went on a date with him the next is me" said Astrid.

" Oh please He and Me are so alike we definately have a chance" Korrina said.

After an half hour of rambling all went to sleep ofcourse other than Shauna who can't sleep due to the lovely day.

Her mind was occupied by a raven haired trainer and a thought.

'I love you Ash '

*Timeskip*

It was morning next day and the group was going to the school then.

" Hey Sawyer you said you are a pretty strong trainer."

" You bet " he replied.

" So how about a battle "

" Sorry but the first person who i want to battle here is Ash "he said.

Ash looked at him confidently " You are on"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in like weeks but don't worry the updates will now be regular.

So how will the battle unfold and what about the mysterious figure will he battle ash.
950 words.

Hope you enjoyed
Signing out 💕