Sweet And Meeting.

No one's POV

Paul and Ash were now walking towards their friends. Soon they were able to see them.

"Hii guys!!" Said Ash. But before the boys could respond ash was trapped by .....Girls.

"Ash!!! That was sooo cool and you have one more Mega evolution.. "asked Korrina.

" Yeah ash you just defeated Paul he is soo strong but still you won  "said Serena. 

The girls was bombarding Ash with praise and questions thats when the boys came to his rescue.

"Thank you Guys "said Ash.

The guys nodded in understanding while Paul just sweatdroped.

While the girls were looking dreaming towards our innocent boy who had a little sweat after  the match which allow his muscles to shine and noticeable outline of his abs on his clothes.

'Woah' the girls thought.

"You look so hot ash " Aria said absent mindly but when she realised she blushed and covered her mouth.

Paul look towards her and sighed but when he looked towards Ash. Ash was looking at Aria with a knowing look.

'Wait! Don't tell me he understood that Oh... No The world is going to end what do I do now . ARCEUS please save me I still have to get a girlfriend...goodbye cruel world.' Paul thought looking wide eyed at Ash including everyone.

"Yeah..." Ash said the boys eyes just popped  out of eye socket. But ...

" I think Blaziken heat has increased my body temperature " Ash continued innocently.

Everyone fell back Anime style.

'I should have known this Idiot can't understand that ' thought Paul.

"Let's go now " said Gary sweatdropping and they started to walk to the dorms. Just then Ash remembered something.

"Hey! Shauna aren't we going for the ice cream. " He said looking towards Shauna.

She looked at ash with a slight shock.

'Wow. He remembered. '

" Do you really want to go. I mean with me " she asked.

" Ofcourse Shauna you looked so excited and happy when we talked about it I can't kill your joy" he replied.

Shauna was now a complete blushing mess. 'he is so caring ahhh just a perfect boyfriend material'

While the girls were envying Shauna's Luck.

" Ok ...then"Shauna said.

"Let's go " ash said running while grabbing Shauna's Hand.

The girls had their head down in defeat. While the guys sweatdropped. 😅

------------------------------------------------------

Ash and Shauna were walking through the nearby park.

"Uh..we were going for the ice cream so why did you bring me here shauna" asked Ash looking around at the Pokemons.

"Um..." (' think Shauna think you can't just say you wanted to spend more time with him...right ' )" well there is a ice cream van which comes here daily....ya that's why....hehe" she replied nervous

" Oh ok anywhere you like" he replied smiling to her.

Shauna just blushed when she listened and faced away to hide it.

' he don't know but he flirt very fluently'

" Is there a matter Shauna"

" No nothing.....look there is the van lets go" she said pointing towards a ice cream van.

" Right let's go"he started running grabbing her hand.

'his hand is so warm ah'

When they reached the van vendor asked. 

"How can I help you"he asked

"Which flavour do you want Shauna"Ash asked looking towards her.

" Vanilla"

"Ok sir please give a vanilla and a chocolate ice cream"

"Sure wait for a min" the vendor said turning around.

"Here you go" he handed the ice cream to ash who paid.

"Thank you"

" Hey ash let's sit there" said Shauna pointing towards the bench.

Both ash and shauna were sitting on the bench while eating the ice cream.

"Hmmm it's taste so good " ash said licking his ice cream.

"Yes it is " said Shauna. 

"You want some" he said offering his ice cream.

Shauna just stared at the ice cream and blushed.

' Ash eaten from this now i isn't it something couples do'

"Thank you ash" she said taking the cone and licking it. 

Both sat there for quite some time with ash admiring the view and Ice cream and Shauna lost in her dreamworld after eating ash ice cream.

"Hey!!!Shauna" someone called.

They looked behind to see a boy walking towards them when he was close enough he looked towards Ash.

Both boys eyes meet. The boys eyes were wide in surprise while ash eyes showed happiness and thought.

' Its you.............

----------------------------------------------------

Nope you have to wait for it.

I know it's a short chapter and i have not updated in a week or so sorry for that but i have exams going on and i have written this in the gaps. 

Hope you understand.

And who is the boy?how did he know ash? How ash know him ? Stay tuned to know.

Hope you enjoyed
Signing out 💕