CHAPTER 1 THE BECKONING

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Went Morgan's alarm clock. He hit the snooze button and rolled over. It was a bright Sunday morning with a brisk autumn breeze in the air.
"MORGAN GET UP!" screamed his mother, Jill. "YOU'VE HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON TEN TIMES ALREADY!" Morgan groaned and sat up in his bed. It was a typical day in the Morgz house. Jill was cooking breakfast downstairs and Martin, Morgan's stepfather, was finishing his second plate. Morgan picked himself up and walked to the bathroom. Inside, he saw Mum's 3-star Goku uniform folded on the hamper.
"Morning," he muttered at her. He turned on the sink and splashed water on his face. He looked down the stairs and saw Martin hurriedly scoop the last bit of bacon onto his plate. "I'm not hungry anyways," He thought to himself. He then went back into his room and sat down in his chair, placed his camera above the computer, and booted up his favorite game. "HEY GUYS, MORGZ HERE," said a loud voice escaping his chapped lips. The boy ran his fingers through his hair, and his flowing locks of bleached, dyed hair flew across the screen. "TODAY! We're going to be playing... FORTNUT, my NEW favorite game." Morgan sat in his 'Fortnite chair', placed his hands on the keyboard, and started the game smashing away at the keys and flicking his razer mouse left and right. A small bead of sweat gathered at his brow. Suddenly, Mum barged into the room,
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CHILD I WILL INJECT YOU WITH EBOLA!" screeched the wicked witch. Morgan turned around to stare Jill in the eyes. He knew what was coming,
"NO! MUM. not again!" he screamed "I'M FILMING!" Mum viciously sat down and took pain pills with Pepto-Bismol and drank the liquid like a pig. She threw the plastic Pepto Bismol container at Morgan, hitting him directly on the top of his head. The pink fluid had tarnished his perfectly white hair. Morgan pulls out Ol' pumper shottie, the family weapon, and shoots the container on the ground. The family didn't know how they obtained the weapon, but whatever they did they couldn't get rid of it. Shottie is a vicious tool, showing no mercy to protect his master. Mum screams in shock and pulls out her 3-star Goku uniform; for some reason, it has cleaning supplies. She squirts Clorox into Morgz's eyes. He screams "AaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" This angers Ol' pumper shottie, he looks around and there is a dead silence... CHK! CHK! Shottie paced or, floated across the room looking everyone in the eyes.
"Shh," says Martin, the stepfather to Morgan. "He can smell your fear." Suddenly mum sneezes. Martin angrily yells "YOU FOOL!" Then throws her at the beast. BANG! Ol' pumper shottie missed! CHK! CHK! "How in the hell did we even acquire this weapon!"
"ОwО Onii chan, I have to confess to yuwo," Says Mum's three-star Goku uniform. Shottie looks confused. Morgan watched the situation in fear. He didn't know how to contribute. Morgan grabbed his camera and ran to the sink hiding inside. Morgan giggled as he thought of Mum's stinkies.
"owo," he said, taking short, shaking breaths. Morgan peaked out from the sink, accidentally falling out "Ow!-" he yelped.