CHAPTER 10 IT'S REAL THIS TIME

After many hours of arguing back and forth, Hideri and Tony finally settled on an agreement. Tony was quite upset when he found out the circumstances. "You killed Snoop, now you want our help?" Grumbled Sharp. "Aw C'mon;" Whimpered Hideri. "Pwease just this once?????" "FUCK NO!" Exclaimed Tony angrily. "You can't just come on our turf and demand we help you." "PWEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!" Hideri burst out as a last attempt at persuasion. "P...PWEASE I'M CRYING AND SHIDDING MY PANTS PWEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" She began kissing Tony's scaly feet and toes (NOT FOOT FETISH). Mort was confused, he had never seen Hideri act this way. Hideri quickly stood up and then stomped out of the room. Shottie looks outside of the restaurant and wonders what could happen outside of the metaphorical prison he used to call home. As shottie looked through the window he could hear the angry footsteps of Hideri stomping about. "Hideri-Chan, why so upset?" "The gang won't listen, I've begged and pleaded but they just won't listen." "They won't listen to you?" "Shocker." Said shottie with an irritated tone in his voice. "They said they would help if I got them some fancy cigars, but they cost over 8,000 dollars, and I'm poorǃ" "Well, I know where we can get some for cheap." "How cheap are we talking?" Hideri asked. "Free, but we have to find them." "I thought you said you know where they were." "Well I know where they might be, people want them so they were hidden." "Wait are you talking about the potatogars, the cigars made of potato?" "Yes but keep quiet, you never know who..." BANG! The front door of the restaurant burst open and a man wearing a red spandex bodysuit and ski goggles stood there. "Who are youǃ Said shottie ready to fight. "This is a private buisnessǃ" The man didn't care. He seemed affixed to one of the femboys, then in a blink of an eye, he drew a knife from what seemed like midair and lunged at the femboy lodging the knife deep into his back. "Wh...who is that... Said Hideri with a tremble in her voice. "I don't know but they seem dangerous." "Ya think?" "Whatever or whoever that is just killed someoneǃ" "Quick use meǃ" Proclaimed Shottie. Hideri grabbed Shottie and chambered a round, she then took aim and fired a shot. The man moves almost immediately to dodge the shot. "W...what?" Hideri said as she trembled. "Impossibleǃ"