CHAPTER 5 THE COMA

Morgz woke up somewhere different. He felt strange. He was in his house but he could see nothing. It was dark. There were no lights or windows. He could feel something cold and slimy, then warm and fluffy at his feet. He was afraid. He could hear whispers of his family but they were not there. No one was. He was alone. He tried to stand up but he felt tired and couldn't. He wanted to yell for help but there was none. He tried once more to get up but instead, he sunk into the floor like it was quicksand. But when he thought he was going to suffocate, he fell through the floor and landed in the same room but this time, there was light. He could see the floor and it was solid wood. Just like his. He heard footsteps in the other room and sprinted to it. He saw his mum and was thrilled. He tapped her on the back but she didn't move. "Mum." He tapped again. "Mum?" Morgan was getting afraid. "MOM!" She turned around and that was when Morgan realized that the thing he tapped was not his mom. Morgan fearfully asked what it was. But there was no response. Then the thing faded away like a wisp of a dream. He continued to walk through his "house". He soon found out that his "house" was alive. He touched the wall and could feel it breathing, pulsating. The wall he was touching soon turned moist and slimy, just like the thing that rubbed him earlier. In fear, Morgz ran. But he noticed that he wasn't getting anywhere. Morgz was shocked. He didn't know what he could do. He started to cry. He wished that he didn't discover Fortnut. He made an oath to never play Fortnut again. (If he got back alive) He was about to turn around but something told him not to. He couldn't understand what it was because he had no one to talk to. He continued forward. The halls moved faster and more violently than before. He could also see the wall had changed color. It went from green to gray. As he touched it, some of the material came off. Almost like it was dying. He pushed forward but went nowhere. It all became white. He continued to walk but soon ended up where he was again. In his 'house'. He saw his replica mom but this time he picked her up. She was weightless, empty, void of anything. Morgz was not afraid though. In fact, he was emotionless. He suddenly felt tired but energized at the same time. He saw his "mom" start to turn her head. She started to form a mouth, eyes, and nose, but gave up halfway through. She was still able to squeeze out of her deformed mouth, "Morgan". He suddenly felt a cold shock go up his spine. His mom disappeared and in her place a key formed. As soon as he touched the key, he could see himself. He saw his eyes were white, and glowing. His mouth was gaping wider than usual. His nose was getting sucked back into his head. He saw his body collapse on the floor. He came out of his dream in fear. He didn't know what to do next. He saw Mum, Martin, Mum's 3 star Goku uniform, and Ol' Pumper Shottie. He was skeptical at first, but then started to believe it was his family. He was home.