CHAPTER 2 THE CONFESSION

"Uwere was I. >w< Oh yeah! I lowove you!" Mum's three Goku uniform (Who will be called M3SGU now) was blushing. How is that possible? I don't know. The family was in shock, they had never seen an article of clothing talk before. A shotgun yes, but a maid outfit was a foreign concept to them. "I knowo yowou aren't aowoll bawad" She began to fold oddly as if someone invisible was putting her on, then stood as if she was being worn.
"Y...you do?" "I've never had anyone say this to me... everyone is afraid." Even though Shottie didn't have skin, everyone knew he was pink. (He was technically pink due to the Pepto Bismol but disregard that fact.)
"Yes, Senpai! I truly do lowove you!" The room was silent, thought Morgz, too silent. Suddenly, M3SGU throws a suckerpunch into Shottie's... gut? Mum and Martin go flying into the the living room. Suddenly Hideri Kanzaki from the anime Blend S breaks through the door and surveys the situation.
"Great job M3SGU, I'll have to give you a promotion" M3SGU stood next to Hideri, And her form became more human, with a faint outline of a person becoming visible.
"I'll save you!" CHK! CHK! BAM! A metal slug round bounces right off of Hideri, leaving nothing but a faint dent. She places her finger on it and rubs it away.
"Bullets don't work on this idol, shottie." Hideri picks up the deformed slug and places it in her mouth. Her teeth crunch down on it and she swallows it with no problem. "Ahh Shottie, how I've missed your company." She smiles revealing her many chipped teeth from constantly chewing scrap metal. M3SGU heads into the living room to finish off Martin and Jill. Her form is even more visible now, but something seems off. Her legs are attached to Hideri's body.
"How do you know my name?!" Morgz picks up Shottie and chambers another round. Chk chk! "Careful Morgan I can't tell what she's gonna do."
"What do you want?" Morgz aims the gun at Hideri. "Gah, why'd this have to happen today of all days..." he thought to himself. It was Mo'rg'z 'Fortnite day' and he rarely got to play more than an hour.
"You don't remember me?" "Well, I'm surprised shottie! We go way back!" She takes another step toward Morgz.
"Don't take another ste-" but before Morgz could finish he was thrown at the wall by one of Hideri's tentacles. He sticks to it and slowly peels it off like slime.
"I need you shottie, I've been incomplete since you left."
"What do you mean?" Shottie looks over at Morgz and he gives a half-hearted thumbs up showing that he isn't dead.
"You bitch!" Shottie fires at Hideri, shooting flechettes that explode on contact. "You can't escape this!" As all of the needles make contact with Hideri, her skin turns into a black material and she is unscathed. "Impossible! Who are you? How do you know me!" Hideri grabs Shottie and holds him in her tentacle. She smirks at Shottie and he sees a spark within her eyes.
"One question at a time Loverboy." The tentacle around Shottie slowly tightens, and he begins to choke him. Shottie thought the tentacles felt familiar.
"Loverboy," Said Shottie. "What do you mean?" Hideri's Smile twisted into a scowl, and the sparkle in her eyes diminished.
"You were my lover Shottie!" Growled Hideri, throwing him across the room next to Morgan. Shottie truly realized the words of Hideri Kanzaki. His chamber trembled and his safety shook.
"I... I thought I killed you!" He howled, with gun-oil tears flowing out of his eyes "This can't be happening!" Shottie felt sick like he wanted to eject every shell he held within his tube.
"Well, you were wrong! I was reborn!" *Wink wink* "Don't you remember that day Shottie!" Hideri walked towards Shottie, with each step feeling like a freight train smacking shottie's wood-furnished ass.
"No! It can't be!" Tears were flowing, gunpowder was spewing, and Shottie finally remembered. He closed his eyes and remembered

* Le Epic flashback starts*

Gwuuuu, ah Shottie-kun~