Chapter 9 THE BIG DAY

It was a lovely tuesday morning. The birds were chirping, the grass was growing, and it seemed like the london smog had stopped! Is what Morgz would have written if the smog was gone, and if it was morning. In reality he was at the hideri hideout aka the basement of femboy hooters number #557. It was somehow hot due to the femboys and cold due to the fact they were 25 feet underground. The room they were in was about the size of the restaurant above but most of the walls were gone and there was a brownish shag carpet over the whole floor. It was extremely musty and smelled of old bread. It seemed like this was the first time anyone had been down here in years. No one seemed to care though, they were too focused on running background checks on everyone upstairs. Hideri was watching over everyone in a green visor and a tracksuit. She would occasionally talk to one of the working men and then shout "WE'VE GOT A LEAD!" but she never did. Shottie was silently pacing waiting for answers. Morgz finally spoke up and said to Hideri, "Are you sure they come here everyday?" "I'm sure of it!" Hideri replied enthusiastically. They were waiting for a regular that might have a clue to who and where Morgz' father is. Suddenly a femboy shot up from their seat. Hideri rushed over and they began whispering quietly. She then screamed "code green!" and a loud bang could be heard from upstairs along with the sudden chit-chat of the patrons. Everyone rushed upstairs. When they got up a large crowd had moved to one side of the dining room. On the other side, three men in trenchcoats, sunglasses, and fedoras could all be seen smoking with their backs turned away. Hideri put her hand on her hip and exclaimed, "Well, well, well, long time no see Tony." Without even looking up, the biggest man at the table responded with a "Same to you." He had a deep, booming voice. He had a slight new york accent. Morgan was surprised at his menacing demeanor. From where he was standing, the largest seemed to be about six feet tall when sitting. Morgz shuddered and took a deep breath, "Who are you?" The large man took a long drag of his cigar and then put it out on the tablecloth. He snapped his fingers and the two smaller guys stood up along with the big one. Morgz was terrified. Standing up the big guy was about nine and a half feet tall. When he stood his hat touched the ceiling. He took his hat off and revealed his bald, scaly head. He then turned around and revealed his long snout. He had multiple sharp white teeth that stuck out of his mouth. He had two smaller people that stood next to him. The larger of the two was six feet and still had a cigarette in his mouth. The smaller one was wearing a bowler that covered his eyes. Next to the tallest, he looked like a toy. The biggest announced himself as tony, the medium-sized one just said "sharp" before lighting another cigarette. When he was done he pointed to the smallest and said, "This is stumpy." Stumpy looked like he couldn't talk, he just stood there smiling. Morgz was very intimidated and Tony knew it. He slowly approached Morgz and stared him down. "You one of Hideri's guys?" Morgz just looked over to Hideri. She spoke up and said, "Technically no, we need your help."