CHAPTER 13 THREE STAR LOVE STORY

"STOP FIGHTING!" Shouted mum's three-star Goku uniform. "Nothing has been normal since Morgan left!" "You both changed accents, personalities, hell you even changed the way you look, Martin." She was right, the family was split in two but for what reason? Was it the fact that their son left with a stranger that broke into their home? Or the fact that no one said goodbye to each other? Whatever the reason, something needed to change or Morgan would come home to disappointment. Disappointment means divorce, of course. (Bars)
"No." Morgz's mum pointed her blade at martins throat, threatening to plunge it into his neck if he doesn't oblige. This angers Martin and he gets angry and screams,
"OH HOLY SPIRIT ABOVE! THE KING OF GOODWILL AND FREE LOVE! MY NAME IS MARTIN JEAN VON CLAUDE! GRANT ME THE STRENGTH OF GOD!" ZAP! Suddenly angels poured from the heavens swarming Martin. "BEHOLD! MY TRUEST FORM!" The flapping of the angel's wings causes the town to be blown away, and only mum remained. The skies shouted with a wave of unrelenting anger as swarms of locusts devoured every living thing. "A plague has been sent upon mankind." says  Martin still wrapped in a seraphim's firey wings. Mum remains. Martin emerges, his eyes glowing yellow, scanning the ground. Like giant searchlights he stands, 500 feet in the air.
RUM DIDDLY DUM DUM! I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR THUMB!!!
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
"Well oh shucks" said mum, and she got squished.
THE END... OR IS IT MWAH HA HA!!! JK!!! Ok i dotn know what to write so imma just leave it for now.