CHAPTER 3 THE FLASHBACK PT 1

"Isn't this nice hideri?" Shottie sat in his car, his sling wrapped around Hideri's shoulder. The sun was gleaming off of shottie's shiny new barrel. Hideri sat in the passenger seat enjoying the view, and thinking deeply about their future. They sat in a small parking space overlooking a canyon, the sun was setting right in between them. Shottie remembered this place from his childhood and decided that this would be a good place to propose.
"Yep," responded Hideri finally. She looked down and away from Shottie. Shottie in response repositioned himself to face her again and spoke.
"Just up the road is where we're going." He chuckled to himself and almost started another sentence before Hideri spoke.
"Shottie, I have something to tell you." She took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes, she understood that she could end her relationship in an instant.
"What is it, my love?" Shottie grew anxious.
Hideri said as she cocked her head to the side. "Well, you know once my parents die, I'll have to take over their pig farm?"
"Yeah." Said shottie staring longingly into Hideri's eyes.
"Well, I was thinking, If I became a... you know..." Hideri looks away from Shottie and blushes.
"A what?"
"A...a... an idol."

Shottie: WHAT! You want to run away and become an idol!

Hideri: But that's not all, I'm... I'm...  I'm also a... boy.

Shottie: WHAT THE F*@%!

Hideri: I'M SORRY!

Shottie: Get out.

Hideri: W...what do you mean?

Shottie: GET OUT.

Hideri: Okay! Okay!

*car doors shut*

Hideri: What are you going to do?