Section 2

Me: So, Readers... I have been asked 1 question through this entire week and it's directed towards me.

Skylar: You should just come up with random questions for us all then.

Me: ... No. Anyways, this is kinda important because it is about my writing.

Skylar: Who do I need to fight?

Draal: I will join.

Jim: Take a breath guys.

Me: It isn't bad, chill out. So, I have been asked if I am planning on writing another Skylar x Draal but with Toby being the Troll Hunter.

Skylar: Oh yeah, cause that's what happened.

Jim: Toby deserved it.

Me: Anyways, to answer this question; I honestly don't know. I have nothing against it, but I feel that it would be too chaotic. I mean to start with, Darcy would take Claire's place and I don't know if Toby would bring Jim in, maybe because they're best friends, but maybe not. Secondly, If Jim was brought in, I feel like he would be giving advice and Toby would feel like Jim is trying to take over the whole trollhunter thing and end up getting someone seriously injured. Thirdly, How would Toby react to an actual fight? Because he mainly had small fights during the whole of everything until it got to the final battle and then the alien and then going back in time. And yes, I made a lot of assumptions here that would make an interesting story line, but I just don't want to over use the story. And my final point, Skylar and Draal's relationship was supposed to go from enemys to lovers with a very slow and satisfying burn. With Draal not threatening her brother's life because he's mad about not being the next troll hunter, I just don't know if it will work out the same way because Toby is a very forgiving person once he gets to know somebody. I feel the difference just wouldn't make their relationship the same. Who know's Skylar could end up with some other person instead of Draal, which... Okay, actually that might be extremely entertaining actually. Putting Skylar in a completely different situation to end up with... Okay, I might do it, I might not. I will definitely think about it. Because the differences in stories could be extrememly compelling to write, but at the same time, I really don't want the story to go on forever. I will definitely let you guys know what I decide. It may take a while. Who knows.

Skylar: ...You talk way to much.

Draal: Skylar is mine. Mine.

Skylar: Uh, I don't belong to anyone mister.

Draal: My mate.

Skylar: *Blushes* Jerk.

Jim: I'm going to go find Toby.

Toby: Yeah, I've been here through half of Author~Chan's spiel. Also, you should really consider calling yourself something else.

Me: ... Yeah.... Anyways, so, that's all. I hope I've answered your question sufficiently for now. Have a great days guys.

Skylar: And stop being afraid to ask questions. There are no stupid questions.

...

Skylar: Unless they're stupid.

Jim: Skylar!

Skylar: What? I mean seriously, if someone asks "WhY ARe yoU sO smaRt?" I mean, why are you so dumb?

Barbara: Skylar Jordan Lake!

Jim: Ohoho, she just said your middle name.

Skylar: ...Mom... Why did you do this?

Barbara: Because that was-

Me: Holy Cow! I just came up with an idea for the whole thing! About the different timeline! Dang it... That means I have to write it out.... Oh my gosh...

Skylar: I swear to Deya, if it turns out that I am not with Draal, I'll kill you.

Me: Hey, Guess what.

Skylar: ...What?

Me: One; You won't even remember you were with Draal in the first place. Second; You can't kill me, but I can erase you.

Skylar: ...

Me: ...

Draal: But... Skylar is the only one for me.

Me: Eh... What about Nomura?

Skylar: THAT'S IT!

Me: I'M Kidding!

Jim: Deep breaths, Skylar. She wouldn't do something so cruel after making the path to your guy's relationship that slow.

Me: ...I mean... Maybe.

Barbara: I'm sorry, but Draal and Skylar should stay together in your new idea.

Me: Yeah, we'll see what happens. Cause I have a lot going on in my head right now. It's interesting. I kinda like the way it's going. However, I still gotta figure out the complete story line.

Skylar: Well... She's in thinking mode, there's no getting her out of that.

Strickler: What about the other's stories she's working on?

Skylar: She finds time. Somehow. Why she doesn't work and post them all at the same time, we'll never know.

Me: Because that causes stress. One story posted at a time while I get others ready. Now be quiet and go to your reality. There will be a new one soon enough. Mwuahhahaahahahaha!

Skylar: *Looks at the one that asked the question* This is what you have unleashed... Are you happy now?

.
.
.
.
.
.