Section 3

Me: Welcome back dear readers! Today, boy do I have a treat for you. We have gotten multiple questions. Which is unusual but very welcome. Firstly, *Clears throat* Skylar, welcome the readers, will you?

Skylar: Hey again or whatever.

Me: So, the first question. If you had a pet what would you name it and why?

Skylar: What are these questions?

Me: You literally said there were no stupid questions in the last chapter.

Skylar: Fine. I would get a mountain lion and name it Turtle.

Me: ... Turtle?

Skylar: Yeah, so when people ask if I got a pet I can say, yeah, let me get Turtle. Then I come back out with a mountain lion.

Me: That's amazing.

Skylar: Well, I came up with it, so of course it is.

Me: Oh gods, just take the freaking compliment.

Skylar: ....

Me: ....

Skylar: ...

Me: Next question. What's your favorite book?

Skylar: *Smirks*

Me: Oh no...

Skylar: I can show you.

Me: I think I'm good.

Skylar: You sure? It's a good read. Really messes with your head.

Me: Why don't we bring in someone else you can show?

Skylar: Nah, I think I'll just use it on you because you threatened me.

Me: Skylar... No, I am the creator, not you.

Skylar: *Pulls out the anger management book* Is that right?

Me: No!

--------------------------------------

Me: Okay, now that we're back. Uh... I just got these two questions from someone that commented on the last section. One for Skylar and one for Jim. So, take your seats guys, I feel like some tea is coming.

Jim: I hate coming here....

Skylar: Suck it up, I always have to be here, atleast you get breaks.

Jim: ...Fine.

Me: So, the questions. Skylar; what is it like being Draal's mate on a day to day basis? Jim; what is it like for Draal being your kinda brother-in-law?

Skylar: Well, atleast this has to do with the book.

Jim and Skylar glance to each other.

Skylar: So, do you want to answer the question first or...

Jim: I mean, you were asked a question first, so...

Skylar: Right... So.... Being Draal's mate on a day to day basis... Is... Different to what I'm used to.

Jim: Different how, you've never been in a relationship before.

Skylar: Shut up, Jim. Draal has some... tendencies to... take my socks when I don't come back to the cave when he expects me to. So I always have to buy socks. And when I bring cats home he thinks that they're dinner and keeps asking why I name and pet the dinner. But otherwise, he's a great guy. He really shows he cares. And despite the fact that he seems like a brute at times, he's really sweet and spontaneous. Which I would never have pegged him for upon our first meeting. But... Even with our differences, we are able to get past them and we are a good team. However, there's one thing we are having trouble with-