Section 6

Me: Welcome back my dear readers.

Skylar: And once again, Strickler is here. Along with Jim, Draal, Bular, and Doux.

Douxie: Also, Why do I have a nickname for my nickname?

Me: HEy! I ask the questions around here!

Skylar: Don't mind him. Remember, he set fire to a bookstore...

Douxie: Can we-

Skylar: WHEN I SAID NOT TO SET FIRE TO THE BOOKSTORE!

Douxie: THEY ARE VULNERABLE TO FIRE!

Me: Okay, guys... Come on... This argument is just... So old.

Jim: Eh, I still enjoy watching it. One time during this argument, Skylar set Doux on fire.

Strickler: And she said "Now you know how the bookstore feels!"

Bular: Why am I here?

Me: Well, if I could get to the-

Draal: No.

Skylar: Yeah, we all decided that you're done asking questions.

Jim: They get too weird, too fast.

Me: But this is only the sixth section. We gotta atleast get to fifteen... If not more. Also, Someone asked if-

Skylar: No.

Me: You all seem to forget that I'm the one with the true power here. Skylar, I will put you in a frilly pink dress with pig tails if you interrupt me again. Everyone else, you don't even want to know what I will do. I have the power of imagination, so. Who wants to test me.

Everyone: ...

Skylar: I knew she was a "Try Me" Kind of girl.

Me: Well, The first question I want to address is actually from someone who was asking about fanart and if I could showcase it in this. Ironically, it's not addressed to me, but to Skylar.

Skylar: HAHAHAHaha They like me more than you.

Me: You are an extension of me.

Skylar: Oh... Anyways, Yeah, we will totally showcase your fanart in the next section. If you have some, you can totally send it over.

Me: Wonderful, now the last four questions. All from the same person and if this is the case I should really start asking more than five questions at a time...

Everyone: NO!

Me: Geez, okay. I got it.

Skylar: Just ask the next question you weirdo.

Me: I'm the weirdo? Me? You're the one that argues about a very old argument that you should be over by now.

Skylar: It's more playful than anything.

Douxie: Is it?

Bular: Why am I here? And someone tell Draal son of Kanjigar to stop glaring at me.

Draal: No.

Skylar: So the next question?

Me: Oh right. Uh... Strickler, name the amound of times Bular had strangled you.

Strickler: ugh, naming the amount of times he hasn't would be easier.

Bular: I should've killed you.

Skylar: Dude. You sound like a broken record. Extend your vocabulary, please.

Bular: What?

Me: Anyways, bye Bular.

Jim: I think that one is new.