✨Wedding✨

Suga's pov

Time skipped to (Wedding day )

Today is the day the wedding day. I don't know about accepting them but I-think that everyone except me and the makenae line will will do easily .I was thinking when .

Jin : SUGA ARE YOU READY WE HAVE TO GO COME FAST .

Suga : COMING HYUNG .

Time skipped to Wedding hall

We all were about to go in limo but Y/n turned around and

Y/n : Mom he is also coming is there any problem if he come .

Mom : OMG 😱 he is coming It's good no problem.

Dad : About Who are you talking about. ?

Mom : Y/n have a friend he is so sweet and he is coming so that's the thing is that ok ?

Dad : of course sweetie call him ok . Let's meet at the venue.

In limo

No one's pov

Y/n sat between Jimin and JK . They all were using there phone and were talking to each other.While she was sitting silently. But RM noticed that she was texting someone and she smiled so cutely. He signaled Jimin to see who is she chatting with then he saw BABY ❤️ . He gets angry thinking that she has a boyfriend. Suddenly .

Y/n : Mr. Jimin it's inappropriate to look's someone personal chat . (everyone look at her because she didn't even look at him )

Jimin : Hyungs Y/n have a Boyfriend. ( gritting teeth)

Boys ex Jimin : WHAT !? (Shock ,angry,scary)

Minho : Do you have a boyfriend? (Scary, deep tone)

Y/n get shivers down to the spine. She was scared like hell after listening his voice only .
She did not say anything . When

JK : HYUNG IS ASKING SOMETHING ANSWER HIM . (Scary)

Y/n : N.n.no h he is j just my c childhood friend. (Shuttering badly )