✨Proud ✨

No one's pov

Jin : They are behaving like kids.

Y/n : Are you guys Kim's or kids huh ? Come and take this NOW . (Took the medicine and feed them ) Literally for Medicine hyung . You guys also (turn towards other) Why didn't you scold them . Minho hyung and Jin hyung also and can't you just take it quickly why do I have to scold you daily for this. (Sighed) . Can I have a glass of water please.

She look back to see all off looking at her while smiling like idiots she gave them a look 'seriously'

Meanwhile (In kitchen)

Maid1 : Hey you are new right? What are you doing here?

New maid : Y-yeah I joined 3days ago actually head maid tell me to help in kitchen.

Maid2 : Ok . Go and serve the water to Miss Y/n . (Smile)

New maid : Ok (nodded)

They started working on another counter of kitchen while she took a glass from the cabinet put in the tray and took something out something out and mixed it in water .

No one's pov

The Maid went and gave the glass to Y/n she was about to take a sip when .

.
.

.

.

.

.

RM : is your work done ?
Y/n : Yeah Hyung it's all done .( then she drank the water in one go ) I was feeling so thirsty.(she glanced at the glacé and maid then put the glass back ) Thank you.(maid nodded and went away)

Jimin : Hyung don't you think you are Forgetting something ?(specious look )
Minho, Jin , RM , Suga , Hobi = No Wae? (Confused)

Maknae line + Y/n : (cross there arms on chest ) Really?

Suga's and J-hope's phone got notifications at the same movement. They talked in there eyes and Y/n was setting dumb fool what is happening  .

Suga : Hyung we have an urgent meeting it's Enzo's company from Italy he is here for a day only he want to discuss about the upcoming projects .

Minho : Ohh Yeah let's go guys . Upcoming projects are very important for both the companies . SO , (look at the boys in stream look) I don't want any mistakes and distractions from you guys. Concentrate . Understand ?

Boys : Yes hyung

Jin : Ok let's go then . (Look at Y/n ) Y/n stay at home ok if you need anything tell the maids or guards and there is something important then text me  . Ok ?

Y/n : (nodded) I'll tell the maids it's fine . And don't worry about me . (Smile) (boys turn around to go) Hyungie's (they turn to look at her she gave them a bright smile) BEST OF LUCK . Ok go now you will be late .

Everyone brother  adored her then made there way to limousine.

Y/n : Hmm so business is important then me for them . (Sigh looking at the snacks in her hand) I want to sleep (phone call )

Baby💞

                Accept.                      Decline

Y/n : Hey (hesitated)

Seojun  : I am coming for the project or you are coming.(cold)