✨W-what ✨

Y/n's pov

It's morning they are still not here I want to apologize to Jungkook I want to see them . Here on the couch sitting while waiting whole night . The memories start coming of Seojun and I am having a wired feeling like somethingggggg is going to happen. I sensed something against my door .

Y/n : The door is open you can come in. (Door open with shock face of

Jin✨

Jin : Oh hey how did you- (cut off)

Y/n : I just know ok .(calm) Hyung can you tell me where is Jungkook?

Jin : Why are you asking?

Y/n : I-I wants to apologize to him .(looking down)

Jin : About what . ( innocently asked like he doesn't know anything)

Y/n : I said hurtful things to him . I hurt his feelings.Can you tell me Hyung please. (Puppy eyes) wait Why were you here? (Curious)

Jin : Umm Actually we want to talk to you . Everyone are there in the living room come down in 5 minutes.( serious)

Y/n : Umm hyung is everything ok ? (Hesitated)

Jin : Just come Y/n .

Y/n : Let's go . H-hyung can I.(extend her had towards his . He grab it and start walking )

Jin : Hmm no need to be nervous.( he felt my cold sweaty hand touch his )

We reached in living room saw everyone was there my eyes fell on Jungkook and then Suga they looked somehow week . We made our way to them I can clearly see there injuries . My anger was growing towards myself. I know my hands will become more sweaty Jin hyung was holding it tight he stopped and motioned me to sit but I suddenly snatched my hand back .

Jin : Y/n what happen ?

Y/n : N-nothing .

Minho : So are you can see that they both are injured-(cut off)

Y/n : What happened to them ? (Calm)

RM : HOW CAN YOU CUT OFF HYUNG LIKE THAT.DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS. (angry)

Minho : Hey quite down I will talk to her about this later but Firstly Y/n they are fine . (He and the other noticed that she was just staring at their injuries first Suga's because they were visible)

Y/n : CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO THEM .

Jimin took out his something from his pocket and pointed at me . Looking towards his hand I realized that it was a GUN . A freaking gun he was holding hearing gasping from the maids and guards the other brother got alerts.

J-hope : JIMIN !!

Jimin : Yell again and I'll just shove all the bullets in you .

Jungkook  : Hyung stop that .( he stood up but stopped when)

Other seams shocked after what I did . Holds Jimin's hand he gasped when I guided his gun to my heart.

Y/n : Shoot (Whispered ) I SAID SHOOT ME ( yanked his hand he landed on the couch again where he was sitting before he can do anything grabbed his gun and pointed at his chin sweat runs down to his forehead) Scared aren't we ? (Smirk +husky voice)

Tae : Stop what you are doing. See I told you Jungkook she is a bitch or a spy se-

JK : Y/n (whispered)

Y/n : (I looked at Jungkook and through the gun in the corner of the hall ) GUARDS bring him in his room (guards look at Minho 'seriously' ) I SAID NOW !! (They took him as I ran behind them )
And maids come with me .

No one's pov

Boys got confused and And I just fell on floor to see their blood it was none other than Jungkook's blood . Tae was about to run behind them .

Minho : Stop right there.

Tae : But- (cut off)

Minho : listen first.(he nodded) just go behind them and see from far what is she going to do.

The guards came and went towards Suga bowed in front of him .

Suga: Hmm speak .

Guard : Master Suga Miss Y/n told us to bring you in the room.

Suga : And why should I go ? (Guards share glance at each other)

Guard : She said it's important.

Suga : Fine .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜