✨Again ✨

Hiya again people

I really appreciate your support and want to start a new story as well . I have to much work but I'll manage that so please let me know that should I or not .

Borahae 💜✨

_._._._._._._._._._:)_._._._._._._._._._

RM's pov

Here we are going to company Me , Jin hyung ,Suga hyung and Hobi hyung .Minho hyung is in company and called us office.  Maknae line were attending there college with Y/n . We entered everyone bowed some were looking scared but We don't care . Knocking at the door we heard come in . Entered and.

Minho : Have a seat. (Cold +angry)

J-hope : Hyung you look tensed is everything all right?

Minho : No . (Sighed) Someone sent us threats.

RM : Hyung I will handle it and double the security

Suga : I will also double the protection of entrance and camera's.

Jin : Yes hyung leave it on us you should focus on project now .

Minho : Hmmm

J-Hope: Hyung we can protect ourselves if they attacked us . (Casually)

Jin : yeah .... We can but Y/n can't. (Tensed)
(Tension rises in the room every one of us start to think how we are going to protect her )

RM : Why do we need to protect her she have her so called friend with her he can do that and she is no one to us . (Little bothered)

Suga : Yes of they can but in front of dad we have to protect her .

J-hope : Yeah hyung you know dad's spy's are almost everywhere.

Jin , Minho : Hmm .

Minho : Dismiss

Meanwhile

There Y/n siting on her seat waiting for Seojun but he is late her no one was with her Tae , Jimin and JK none of them. She is just looking at the window . Seojun entered the class and without glanced at her he took seat far from her.Y/n though his is not in good mood so she shrugged off.

Outfit

Bell ringed

Bell ringed

Seojun was about to go but she held his wrist.

Y/n : Hey baby what happened huh ?

Seojun : Y/n I am not working n mood ok . (Cold)

Y/n : ( got tensed after hearing his voice) Baby I did something wrong?

Seojun : STOP IT OK BABY BABY ALL THE TIME HUH .CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME . CLINGING ALL THE TIME IS NOT GOOD. NOW STAY AWAY FROM ME . (Scary +angry).

Y/n : B-but I( cut off)

Seojun : Just leave me alone ok .(he left)

Y/n :You broke the promise .YOU BROKE ME AGAIN MR.HAWN SEOJUN !!(yelled)( he stop his track but didn't look back at her and went away)

Y/n's pov
WAE he did it to me he promised that he will never leave me.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Flashback

Y/n : Will you leave me like them in feature?(crying silently)

Seojun : No I promise that I will never leave you ever.(hug her tightly)

Flashback ends

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
No one's pov

Time skipped (at home )

Y/n's reached home early and went to her without wasting any time as all the brothers were in the meeting room . She slammed the door harshly as she was angry . Not knowing someone was passing by it was non other then Jimin and J-hope . Why she has to live here so noise (Jimin thought) .She must be stressed she will be ok ? (J-hope thought) As they went to meeting room again .

Meeting Room

Minho : Did you bring the files.

Jimin :Yes hyung here they are (hand over )

J-hope :Hyung .

Jin ,Suga ,Minho: Hmmm

J-hope : Do you know Y/n is in her room .(confess)

Boys : WHAT ?

Jin : Why so early?

JK : Did you saw her hyung is she ok ?(worried)

Jimin : She looks angry but she just went to her room .

Minho :Maybe something happen in school?

J-hope : Yeah it can be .

Suga : Hyung I hacked the information. (Showing information)

Minho : Hmm let's get to the work boys.

JK : Hyung .(nervous) (stand up )

Minho : Go but don't leave again.(working on paper while standing )

Tae ,Jimin :Wha-(cut off)

JK : Thank you Hyung (run to him and hug him then run outside)

Boys were shocked at scene Minho was standing like a statue because of his dongsaeng actions he did it after so many freaking years he was so happy but hide it .

Minho :Close your mouth or the dinosaur will enter.(they close there mouth) .O-ok get back guys.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜