✨Things ✨

Y/n's POV

Outfit :

It had been really nice , finding a new friend for myself

It had been really nice , finding a new friend for myself... who is a girl and not so cold like everyone else. I really needed someone expect my mother. Other than that , the only thing that's bugging me is Han Seo-Jun. He's acting weird again ... he's hot than he's cold. Like a pick a side man...because i.....i might've....i might've fallen for you.

??? :- Hi, what are you doing? (Pops from under the desk)

Y/n (startled) :- Omo-(Y/n almost falls from her chair)- ..how did you get here? So suddenly ..

??? :- oh sorry , you just looked too deep in thought

Y/n :- You're the new kid right? The one with them 8 guys.

Wooyoung :- Yup they're 8 including me. I'm Wooyoung by the way.(They shake hands)

Y/n :- Well , hello.

Wooyoung :- so, who were you thinking about?

Y/n :- nothing just about my baby- (she said absentmindedly)

Wooyoung :- *gasp* ooohhhhh
(Wooyoung started teasing Y/n and poking her shoulder with his finger.)

Y/n:- yaa aniya aniya , I meant my...my baby doggg

Wooyoung :- yeah? Does my face say I'm stupid?

Y/n :-...who do you think you are?...we aren't any close so please mind your boundaries.

Wooyoung :- Okay , I mean I could've helped you but your face already says it all though.

Y/n :- what does it say?

Wooyoung :- that you're in love.

Y/n :- Oh my gosh , am I that obvious?

Wooyoung :- yeah , tell me who is this lucky guys?

Y/n:- ... it's Han Seo-Jun.

Wooyoung :- oh lord- That guys who comes to school on a bike. The rowdy one?

Y/n:- wow..uh yes him.

Wooyoung:- You've got taste , I admit he's hot like his cat feline eyes got me in my feelings-(cut off)

Y/n:- uh he's mine?

Wooyoung:- ofc he's yours. Anyways , imma patch you up both. I have my ways.

Y/n:- but why would you want to? Even I don't care about this stuff much.

Wooyoung:- Take me as an angel from the heaven..or cupid? OK see ya!

Y/n:- ....
Y/n was left there standing , shock-striken because this guy..was weird.

Meanwhile( in other class...)

Seo-Jun:- ... why? Why me? I'll do anything but please .. I can't hurt her,

???:- oh but you'll have to..because if you don't I might.

Seo-Jun:- YOU'RE CROSSING THE LINE! (Topples the books kept on the desk)

???:- shhhh remember...we're in the same school...I could do anything...anytime.
Seo-jun cuts off the phone , boiling in anger.

Seo-Jun:- (Sigh) When I'm alone , I think of so many things to tell you but..when you're near me...I seem to go speechless.
He rests his head against the wall behind him as his knees were too weak and he couldn't take the stress anymore. He buried his face in his palms.

*
Wooyoung : Go inside (whispered pushing Y/n inside).

Y/n : "I can't woo- (says while holding the door tight but Wooyoung is pulling her too hard so she's holding on to her dear life.)

Wooyoung : "YA!" yelled (like really high-pitched) and let go of Y/n.
Y/n : "MWO?" (screamed as well.
Wooyoung stood still for like 5 seconds and then literally pushed her inside.)

<In the classroom>

Seo-Jun got startled by the voice and watched as Y/n dropped on the floor. Wooyoung by the time had closed the door and was gone.

Seo-Jun:- Y/n?

Y/n:- .... (too shocked to speak :'))

Seo-Jun got up and gave Y/n a hand so that she can get up. She reached for the hand and was finally off the ground BUT , now both of them were waaayyy too close. Inches away.
Y/n looked away , because of the awkwardness and being too shy to handle his charming face. So ,

Seo-jun : (took this as an opportunity to whisper against Y/n's ear in the deepest voice possible )"What are you doing to me?"

Her stomachs was doing somersaults at this point , her skin had goosebumps and Seo-Jun knew that she was blushing , He moved Y/n's hair out of her face.

Y/n : "I am trying my hardest to not act how I feel." (finally said out loud.)

The door once again opened , and Y/n brothers were there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n:- "Fuck

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜