✨Broken ✨

Namjoon's pov

Namjoon. : "....Hwa?" (wide eyed enunciated the name of the man standing in front of him.)

?? : "Hello , Joon."

Namjoon. : "What the fuck are you doing here?" ( pure anger in eyes.)

Everyone were confused , even Joon's brothers had no idea , he knew Seonghwa because they didn't.

Jungkook. : "Hyung , you know this guy?" .(He darted straight into the eyes of Seonghwa)

Namjoon : "I regret that I did."

Seonghwa : (scoffed at the latter's comment ) "You really have such superiority complex huh? I can't believe you still think that , that filthy girl actually had feelings for you."

Namjoon : "Shut your mouth before I do something!"

Seonghwa : "What can you do Joon? Use your money and fame against me like you did the last time?"

Namjoon : "..What?"

Seonghwa : "Oh stop playing dumb. You know very well what I mean. Just so you know, this world lives on revenge. And I'm here to take it. Bloody revenge"

There it was , both the groups stood face to face with major expressions of hatred towards each other. Y/n had no idea this was what she had put herself into.

AT KIM RESIDENCE->

Mom:- are you okay? Oh , look at my baby (she hugged Y/N as tight as possible ,a s her daughter showed no emotions all of a sudden)

Namjoon:- I'm seriously so mad at you for trusting that guy ..

Dad:- Joon , don't yell at her like that (cold)

Namjoon:- WHAT DO YOU MENA DON'T?? ALL THIS TIME THAT JERK WAS WITH SEONGHWA! THE ONE WHO WAS NEVER MY FRIEND AND PRETENDED TO BE AN ANGEL WHEN HE REALLY WAS DEVIL!! .. SHE COULD'VE ENDED UP LIKE ME!

(Namjoon punched the wall hard , which caused a bruise on his knuckles)

Hoseok:- Please , don't hurt yourself. At least we found out what was happening at the right moment.

Jimin:- I can't believe one day I'm not with y'all , it's utter chaos.

Jin:- Shut Jimin-ah it's not the time for jokes.

Minho:- ...Y/n? (in the most gentle tone ever) Are you alright?

Y/n:-......

Minho:- You know...he's only looking after you right?

Y/n got up , releasing herself from the warm embrace of her mother and shifted your gaze to Minho standing right beside you

Y/n : "It wasn't your fault." (She said warmly before she stared right at Namjoon.)Sometimes , I wish I could sleep...and never wake up. And you know why?...Why? All of you." (She pointed towards everyone in the room). "You all are the reason...First , my Appa died , I had to see my mother suffer right in front of my eyes , I saw her crying...I was just a child.." (Her eyes were now brimming with tears , the other felt her pain...especially her mother. As both of them had gone through hard time together.)I got bullied , people asked me 'where is your dad? Why doesn't he ever show up?" 'why are you always so quiet' blah blah blah BLAH" (Now she was yelling eyes around the room) "Then , when I thought everything was alright , my mother decided to marry a strange man who had 8 sons."
"Did I get a say in this? No. Did anyone ask me if I'd be okay having someone totally new as my father?" "NO! BECAUSE YOU ALL ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES!!"

"Yet , I understood and came here...but no one respected me and started treating me like I'm their puppet!" "I never had a brother honestly....and after this , I don't think I want one."

Mom : "Y/n?"   (tears falling down her cheeks stated.)

Y/n : "What? Eomma? What? Oh am I not allowed to show my emotions in front of them because they'll get hurt? WELL HOW ABOUT THEY LEARN IT FIRST!" (She dragged all the things kept on the table down with her bare arm because she was so angry , and one of the glasses hurt her. Her arms bled like crazy.)

Taehyung:- Y/n?

Y/n:-NO!...stay there don't even take a step further....Don't pretend to care about me because you have already broken me. And honestly , if that guy wants me to die...I'll die happily...because nothing is left here for me now. I'll go to my Appa."............
"Just tell Seo-Jun I loved him too much....but realized late.. hopefully he'll forgive me"

She left the house and warned everyone once again to not follow her , she drove to Rose's house.

Y/n:- Does the pain ever stop? (Resting her head on Rose's shoulder)

Rose:- no , you have to make room for it.

Y/n:- *sigh*

Rose:- sleep , it'll help.

Y/n:- hmm...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜