✨Misunderstanding ✨

Y/n's pov

Here again I can't smile or laugh again didn't even think he will do it to me after he know what I have been through my tears were still not coming out . I went to the living room to see no one else was there. Sat on the couch my phone was near me and I kinda spaced out.

Outfit

                      (Same as before)?? : Y/n ? (I don't want to remove my eyes from that place)

                      (Same as before)
?? : Y/n ? (I don't want to remove my eyes from that place)

?? : Y/N (yelled)

Y/n : WHAT DO YOU WANT ? (Shouts without realizing who was it )

Jimin : WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING HUH ? (angry)

Y/n : (I look up to see all the Brothers together ) I-I sorry I d-din't mean to yell . (glance at Jin then look down )

RM : Don't you dare to raise your voice against us Understand ?( deep and Dark tone )

Y/n : I said I didn't mean to and I didn't notice that it was Hyung as I was thinking something .

Jin : It's fine .(sigh)

Jimin : What were you thinking about your so called friend or .

Tae : Your new boyfriend .What a slut . (he muttered the last line)

JK : HYUNG what are you even saying ?

Y/n : Why do you even care Jungkook . You also  think like that don't you . (Look straight up to his eyes)

JK : What are you talking about huh ?

Y/n : Yeah of course you don't have any idea.You should close the door while badmouthing about someone . (Hater's voice)

Jin : What you are talking about Y/n tell me ?

JK : (JK understand the thing) Y-y/n it's not like that-

Y/n : No need to pretend ok I heard everything thing Why can't you just all accept me why you hate me that much you first gain my trust and now what huh WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS TO ME ? (Cold )

JK : Y/n please at least listen to me please.(softly)

Minho : Y/n I know Jungkook is cold but listen to him first.

Y/n : I am really sorry Hyung I am not disrespecting you but .......but let's talk later please ~.(cold) (went away)

Suga ,J-hope : Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on .

JK : It's all my all my fault hyung actually.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Flashback (Yesterday evening )

Tae : I just hate her.

Jimin : You are right I don't know why she is even here that bitch.

JK : Of she is a bitch I hate Y/n she can't be with us there is no standard between us why even dad bring them here.

(No one noticed someone is listening to their talk it was none other then Y/n she felt betrayed and didn't accept this from Jungkook.She was not able to take it anymore she just left from there without listening the whole conversation)

JK : Are you expecting me to say these type of things about her hyungs so you guys are wrong she is not like that and I accept her hyung stop saying rubbish .Don't do anything to her . (He left the room )

End of the flashback
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Jin : She just misunderstood you .(calm voice)

JK : N-no hyung she will not listen to me .She seems upset .(shutter a little)

Suga : Hey hey kookie listen to me ok .Give a little time ok then talk to her .(pat his head )

Minho : Yes now don't be sad .(he signaled Jimin and Tea to do something)

Jimin , Tae : We didn't mean to Kookie.

JK : It's ok hyung I know you don't like her and hate her it's not your fault. (sigh) I am going for some work I'll be here soon . ( he went away not waiting for a reply)

Minho : Taehyung and Jimin I am warming you don't talk about her like this in front of him . Now go . (Deep )

Tae , Jimin : Y-yes hyung .

RM : Hyung did you accept her ?

Minho : I am not sure yet . But don't say bad about her in front of Kookie he did accept her he is changing because of her after Y/n came his behavior is different.

Jin : Yes hyung we understand.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜