✨FRIENDS?✨

No one's pov

They all came home drunk. Seojun left earlier. Y/n was still doing her work. They all went to there room .She came down stairs hearing there sound but only find maids.

Y/n : Did they went in side there rooms?

Maid : Yes m-Y/n they did you should also sleep now it's late hmm .

Y/n : Ahh ok I'll go .

Time skipped (Morning)

Outfit:

Y/n went to the hall where everyone was chitchatting

Y/n went to the hall where everyone was chitchatting. She was looking for everyone to be happy .After doing all the chat's they all went to work .

Meanwhile

Author's POV

It was a bright day and the first of university for Rose. She's a shy , kind , bubbly girl just wanting to have a peaceful life with her friends , sad she thinks that's possible in this University.

Her nose was buried in the book she had been reading all the day long about a love story of a bad boy and a good girl , that she doesn't notices , she arrived into the garden. She sat on the benches near the basketball court , still too busy too notice the girls going crazy over the tall boys playing basketball in a distance.
It's when the ball came flying and hit your forehead so hard that it almost felt like a meteor had hit Rose , it was so sudden. She literally collapsed because of the force and was taken to the infirmary.

y/n :- woah , that must've hurt...

Jk :- yeah well , who cares. Let's go
Infirmary

??? :- Are you okay?

Rose's eyes fluttered open , "...why?"

??? :- hm?

Rose :- *gasp* so you were the one who hit me!

Rose started hitting the one who hit her on his arm relentlessly

Rose :- don't you know how to play carefully?*hit* Huh? *hit* I could've died! You're glad I'm strong that I'm alive right now –

Her hand swung in the air once again to hit the person but he held Rose's wrist and pulled her close. Like really close , inches away that She could feel his breathe on her.

Seonghwa : I'm Seonghwa by the way...Park Seonghwa. If you could've taken a look around , this wouldn't have happened ... nerd."(He poked Rose's nose as he smoothly criticized her.)

"I'm not a nerd you-"
Seonghwa left the infirmary meanwhile Rose called him from the room "Yahh , aish ... how rude."

The moment Seonghwa left some more strangers entered the infirmary.

Y/n :- Hi , we saw what happened at the basketball court and decided to come here.

Jk :- *whispered* I didn't want to but was forced

Y/n hit Jk lightly on the shoulder while smiling brightly at Rose.

Rose:- Oh, well thanks for your concern but I'm fine. Really. Are you Y/n?

Y/n :- Yeah how do you know?

Rose :- A. the whole school knows about you       And . we're in the same class
Y/n :- *gasp* we are? Then how about we go to the next class together.

Jk :- *sigh*

Teacher :- Good morning class , as you know we've been , yet again , this year greeted with many new students .. between the semester which highly weird but hey. Please introduce yourselves.

The tall boys standing in front of the class started introducing them one by one. Y/n was asleep , not caring about anything. When Rose realized She has to spend the rest of the year with Seonghwa , the one who hit her , then didn't apologize and also called her a nerd.

Rose : Wae nayaaa? (whined while ruffling her hair in frustration waking Y/n up.)

Y/n :- what is it?

Rose :- God decided to put the annoying guy in my class.

Y/n :- which one? The tall one or the short one? Shorter ones are feisty tho(specious)

Rose :- no , the one in the center(annoyed)

Y/n :- Oh , so the hot one hmmmm(tease)

Rose :- oh please , he's just a nuisance.

Rose caught Seonghwa looking at her so just stick her tongue out in order to mock him. To which he responded with a wink and mouthed 'it will be fun rose.'

The real adventure starts now.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜