✨Kidnap✨

No one's pov

*
Her eyes adjusted to the light of the room , a strange sting on her ankles. Looking at her feet , she realized , they were tied and this was not Rose's room anymore.  A wave of panic went through her body , almost breathless she tried to look over to find someone. Anyone.

Rose was lying the same way as Y/n had , while being all tied over. In fact , Rose's cheek was bleeding , which looked like a knife slit.

Y/n tried to  speak but she was too thirsty , her throat was not cooperating as well because of the piece of cloth tied around her mouth. Somehow , she managed to crawl over Rose and nudge her ever so lightly to wake her up.

Y/n : (Struggling to speak a husky whisper left)"Rose...wake up."

Mingi : "Oh she won't." (came and sat at the single stool kept in the room which was way too dark and empty).  "Not so fast."

Another man entered the Room who was as tall as Mingi ,

?? : "Well , I'm Yunho and This is Mingi and We're brothers of Park Seonghwa...you know him don't you? He'll arrive here shortly. Don't worry we won't hurt you till then."

A shorter man , with blonde hair and soft looks who introduced himself as Yeosang asked Y/n for water.  Y/n just nodded in agreement and drank the water which was given by the said man with his own hands.

Y/n : "W-why?..."(shutter)

Yeosang : "We have to. I'm sorry ,I did stop them but...Hate seems to always win over everything." (whispered lowly
Rose fidgeted and woke up , her eyes fluttering and her eyebrows furrowed, She hissed at the pain in her cheek.)

Y/n : "Rose! Are you okay?"

Rose : "year. Kind of ah. Woah , what are these tall guys doing here?"

Y/n:- "....Rose , we're kidnapped."
(Rose faints once again)

Mingi:- where did you even pick her up from?

Yunho:- shush

Meanwhile

Dad:- Seonghwa , I treated you like my son...why are you doing this to me?

Seonghwa:- My...hate is not with you sir , I've gone crazy I know ..even my brothers called me a Maniac. But , one's pride is way too imp. For them know?

Namjoon:- Seonghwa , leave him or you die. (placed a gun on his shoulder)

Seonghwa:- (Smirks) You haven't changed at all hv u Joon?

Namjoon:- I could tear you apart if I wanted...you know it very well.

Seonghwa:- I'm comfortable with violence.

A fight broke out in no time. Both grown man strangling each other ,punching each other. Wanting to kill each other. There was no one at the place expect Joon's dad so no one could stop them and if it wasn't. Someone would actually end up dead.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Seo-Jun:- Y/n? (climbed the window of the house)

Y/n:-...what the heck are you doing here-(cut off)

Seo-Jun:- Ofc I'd know everything. I was a part of the plan as well yk?

Y/n:- (sigh) thank god u were.

Mingi:- You know we can hear you right?

Rose:- Oh is that the guy you were talking about Y/n?

Apparently , Rose somehow managed to get the men in her talks and have an endless conversation if butt was one or two...which was a very interesting debate for the scary-looking men.

Y/n:-  I don't know how? But Rose is fucking weird when she does things like that and gets me out of trouble.

Rose:- (winks) You'll know me more.
And all of them went on to continue their debate

Y/n:- If I die tonight ,donate all my organs to the hospital expect my middle finger , send that to Park Seonghwa.

Seo-Jun : (chuckled a bit at Y/n's comment and then softened his look) "Can you open the window a little more so that I can come in? It's kind of tiring standing here."

Y/n obliged and Seo-Jun took a seat next to Y/n

Seo-Jun:- Don't leave me.
Y/n:- ....

Seo-Jun:- We'll deal with all of this together , I'll somehow convince your family and we can be together forever. I promise. I just can't let you go...

Y/n:- who said I'm leaving? I'll be with you till the end of our lives...I...I love you, idiot.

And seconds later , you felt his soft lips on yours. It was such a tender and soft kiss , you could melt. Seo-Jun cupped your cheek in order to deepen the kiss , almost making you breathless. Once you guys separated , you bother rested your forehead against each other.

Seo-Jun:- I love you too..

Rose:- WOAH GET A ROOM SERIOUSLY!!

Yunho:- What is wrong with them-

Mingi:- (disgusted)

Yeosang:- So cute (wipes a tear)

Han seo-Jun and Y/n only chuckled at their responses when the door smashed opened to reveal Y/n Mother and her brothers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
"Eomma.."