two

the attention this book is getting makes me really happy! ^o^  thank you to the support everyone gives! and now, continuation of last chapter.

~

nightmare hates killer. well, maybe that was an exaggeration. he doesn't like killer, it wasn't to the point he'd eliminate him, this is mainly why nightmare loves to make killer suffer in ways he'd cry. however, the skeleton appeared useful first approach, that was enough for nightmare to take him as his worker.

what nightmare hates though, are mistakes. ruling over the multiverse is his number one priority, and he has no room for such as mistakes. it has to be executed perfectly in order he can be deemed as king of the multiverse.

following error, killer thought the trouble he's in. he knew nightmare and he absolutely despises mistakes, as said. out of fear he's starting to wonder what will his punishment be? but before killer could portray the potential images, error stops and so does he. as killer notices the floor, he recognizes the room he's in, then begins to sweat. "he's bac-k." error glitches, pointing over to killer.

nightmare waves dismissively, signaling that error was free to leave, which earned a breath of relief and portaled his way out of there. he couldn't bare standing in front of nightmare, he'd rather watch undernovela, which he did after exiting.

the utter silence turned into an eerie one. the ring of killer's inner voice repeats. taunting and mocking him,

mistake !

the dominance of his own consciousness was descending because of nightmare; his inner voice is winning by mile. the self esteem he had in his fight with dream crumbling down to dust slowly like a how a building falls in an earthquake as nightmare stares down at him.

it's something killer hates. the displeasure and disappointment in nightmares stares, it felt piercingly awful.

amidst of the eerie silence, "killer." nightmare began, making killer flinch. his voice's soft, calm. which made it fairly scarier for killer's case.

even so, he gulps, accepting the situation he's in. he couldn't defend or rebel against him, not only was it impossible, it was betrayal. "y-yes? boss." killer replies, mentally yelling at himself for stuttering. an abrupt chuckle emits from nightmare, making killer's back straighten.

his chuckle turned into laughing. if fear is a liquid, the load of fear killer would have vomitted out at the moment would be a lot. "oh, fear, my beloved." nightmare exhales, out of breath from all his laughter. he stands up from the throne, walking down and towards killer, steadily. "what're you so scared of?"

killer couldn't reply. the words he desperately wanted to say were stuck in his throat, eager to get out. he sweats from his whole body, watching nightmare stop in front of him.

what is happening?

nightmare smiles, seeming genuine; it was comforting and disturbing for killer. the goo-covered skeleton raises both his hands, each of his palms taking both sides of killer's face. he felt killer tremble, and that was so amusing just by itself. "i'm going to praise you."

what?

killer exhales in a gentle manner, face flushed from the embarrassment and happiness he felt. nightmare squints, implying for killer to kneel. "you've worked so hard to please me." killer's upper leg to his lower starts to quiver. he could barely stand from the event occuring now. it was like a dream.

thank you.

so in a slow pace, his kneecaps meets the floor as nightmare's hands kept on his face. "you're doing a good job.. so loyal..." nightmare adds with a rather more simpering smile. ".. aren't you?"