three

almost a 100 reads, thank you all! I'm glad this book is getting attention!

ink and error doesn't contribute much to this book. I still don't know how to feel about the pair but I'll make it believable somewhat.

~

"so... still into this stuff, huh?" ink starts, feeling rather awkward hence the silence, which error tried so hard to avoid. in ink's defense, he wasn't sure how to start a proper conversation with error, he assumed this would be a good topic to start off. they hadn't had one in what seems like eternity, so this was pretty new to both of them.

error would have facepalmed then and there, and shout at ink on why would he start a conversation. but he didn't. if doll swap thinks ink should stay, error can at least make the effort to make the best of it. "u-uh.. ye-ah." error retorts, a bit lost because of the question. "I th-ought you kne-w this."

"well, yeah, but it's been, what? so long. I figured you'd give up on your novela phase." ink stifles a laugh, not wanting to ruin the conversation by offending him. "I guess I stand corrected. well, sit."

"d-damn righ-t. I lov-e this sho-w." error proudly grins, scoffing teasingly towards ink who giggles quietly in response. "it's th-e only o-ne I won't me-ss with."

"unsurprised." ink leans back with his arms supporting him. another brief moment if silence goes by as they both focus on the, air quotes, television. ink badly wanted to converse with error more, but he seemed intensely invested at the moment, so ink doesn't say anything. interrupting error's focus if not himself is a terrible idea.

"u-gh. why won't asgo-re just leave tori-riel alone? s-she clearly is intere-sted in sans." error abruptly scoffs, actually offended this time. there was a pause which made ink sweat. is he waiting for ink to reply? "pr-ecisely." error huffs. oh, nevermind.

ink is just sitting there, completely dumbfounded and confused. he was still figuring out who error was talking to if not him, as the doll does not come to mind. he would ask if it weren't for his low confidence in himself when it comes to error. other than that, he is starting to think error is crazy and gone insane.

ink suddenly hears an unwrapping of plastic, presuming error had opened a bar of chocolate, which he didn't bother looking at. what intrigued ink is when a quarter half bitten chocolate was offered in front of him.

ink jerks his head towards error's direction, awe-strucked. this is absolutely a new experience for both of them. mostly ink, as he has known error to be selfish and playful. "what?"

with a neutral expression, error looks over back at ink. "take a piece-e? duh."

"uhm." ink nods but hesitates to take one, contemplating whether this was a trap or a prank to make him excited and puke in order to have an excuse for ink to leave. ink just shrugged it off, breaking a small piece from the chocolate and digesting it even if it's logically impossible. "thanks." he mumbles, hearing error hum a 'mhm' in reply.

shockingly, it's harmless.

ink is excited thats for sure, but he wasn't bursting to the point he vomits. he's finally getting along with error! their rivalry can stop and they can be friends, now.

thinking about it, ink /maybe/ wishing a bit too much. he knows well error wouldn't get along well with him even if both tried, they're always opposites, it would never work. destruction and creation leads to nothing but chaos, so ink would rather leave their current relationship to frenemies. that sucked though, ink usually loves to befriend others even so their intentions are different from his. it can end in two ways, either friends or enemies. whichever's best.