Zero

~•~

Jung Hae-in is a third generation chaebol that has everything but a good personality

Jung Hae-in is a third generation chaebol that has everything but a good personality. Haein has always been a very difficult person to be with or to control. He always got his way even if his father objected. However, he knew his boundaries since his father was a very powerful man. Haein's father has been trying to mold his one and only son for years now into a powerful and skilled man. Only for the sole purpose of handing over his company to him in the future.

Haein was already 27 years old and was eager to take over his father's position at the company.  That has been his one and only goal throughout the years under the guidance of his father.

However, something unexpected happened, he fell in love.

He got to know for the very first time ever the supreme happiness of life which was love.

It changed his world completely as well as his future plans.

It happened on a Friday. That night when he finally reached out to her to make her his. Haein was never a man whom would give his entirety to a woman let alone fall in love with her. He always had a lot of them just for fun and pleasure.

But this time it was different.

He fell completely in love with her and she became his only source of happiness. From that day on, Haein's father took notice of his son's change of heart regarding his ambitions in life. And this unfortunately did not sit well with him.

This was the beginning of the storm.

~•~

~•~

The Jungs:

One of South Korea's chaebol families dominating the country's economy. The Jung Group owns many stakes in many other companies in South Korea and also abroad.