Thirty-two

Kyung young arrived at the place where Ji Hye was anxiously waiting for him

Kyung young arrived at the place where Ji Hye was anxiously waiting for him. He entered and immediately saw a petrified Ji Hye.

"What's wrong?? Why are you shaking?" Kyung young asked worriedly. Ji Hye blinked from the terror as she adjusted her eyes on kyung young.

"I...I don't know what happened but she won't wake up!"

"I...I....I think....I killed her!" Ji Hye uttered with red and glassy eyes. Kyung young opened his eyes wide upon seeing Jisoo lying on the ground unconsciously.

"Ji Hye what have you done!!??" Kyung young uttered in disbelief. Ji Hye covered her mouth immediately to prevent herself from letting a desperate cry out. Soon after she responded.

"I..I...was really mad and she provoked me....and then all of a sudden everything turned into a blur. I...I lost myself as I raged at her.." Ji Hye cried out while shedding tears of guilt.

"Ji Hye this is beyond me to help you out!!! I can't cover this up!!"

"I told you to leave this up to me....because I knew that Jisoo was famous and I couldn't really go up against that!!....Not right now!! That would have been dangerous for my reputation...!!! But now look at what you have done!!" Kyung young voiced with anger towards Ji Hye. Kyung young immediately walked over to Jisoo's body lying on the ground and crouched down to check if she had any pulse left.

"She...she's alive!!"

"However her pulse is very low....she needs help!!" Kyung young uttered rapidly. Ji Hye bit her lips and scratched her head.

"But...but i will be in big trouble if she goes to a hospital!! She saw me already!!" Ji Hye uttered with fear in her eyes. Kyung young stood up and locked eyes with Ji Hye.

"Im sorry but the damage has been done already !! You can't just let her die here!! You will face more years in jail if they find her dead Ji Hye!!" Kyung young uttered loudly. Ji Hye was a crying mess from kyung young's words just now.

"Please!! Help me out please!" Ji Hye pleaded.

"Ughhh"

"Goddamnit"

"Alright just calm down!"

"Now that I think of it let me call my secretary to get rid of her body...so that nobody finds her...I will burn her body in a crematorium !!" Kyung young uttered.

"What?? But you just told me that It would be a bad idea to kill her !!" Ji Hye uttered in confusion.

"Yes it is a bad idea..but I'm already in this mess, by just coming to this place I will be suspected as your potential partner in this crime. I can't take this risk. So it's best to just get rid of her body." Kyung young uttered and quickly walked away from Ji Hye to call Jung woo.

After waiting for almost 2 hours for his secretary to come kyung young perceived that there was something wrong.

"Something is not right!!" Kyung young uttered. Ji Hye immediately stared at him and frowned her eyes.