Nine

Haein tried his best not to lose his temper with Jisoo, but she made it difficult for him. Jisoo kept pulling back and pushing him away.

"Just leave me alone!!! I don't want to see you anymore!" Jisoo said with difficulty as she tried her best to get away from him. Haein didn't listen to any of her protests and tightened his grip on her.

"Jisoo!!! What is wrong with you!!??"

"Why are you acting so strange?!!!"

"Answer me... or I won't let you go!!!" Haein shouted at an agitated woman. She didn't want anything to do with him anymore, so she kept trying to avoid his eyes. She also tried to run away, but he held her arms tightly.

"Go away!!! Why can't you just leave me alone!!!" Jisoo yelled in frustration. Haein sighed deeply and quickly held her face.

"Look at me!!! Jisoo please look at me!!" Haein begged her after seeing her avoid his eyes.

"Baby!! Please for God's sake look at me!!" Haein uttered. He then tried to pull her face closer to his and looked directly into her eyes. After he fixed his eyes on hers, he saw that something was different, for her eyes were dead. There was no trace of light or sparkle in her eyes as there usually was. And for the first time, he felt that he couldn't really read her eyes. Suddenly, a feeling of fear invaded his senses.

"Jisoo...baby, what's wrong? Why are you so angry with me?"

"Why...why did you kiss that man??"

"Please talk to me...I'm losing my mind right now because I can't read your eyes!" Haein said to Jisoo in desperation. Jisoo quickly pulled away from his grip and continued to look into his eyes, she felt a lump forming in her throat but she tried her best not to break down in front of him. Because she wanted to show him that she was not affected by it.

"I just don't want to be with you anymore!"

"Let's break up!...so you can be free to seduce other women for your satisfaction." Jisoo said with disdain in her voice. Haein couldn't believe her words. She really broke up with him. Haein quickly chuckled and looked at her in disbelief.

"You're joking, right?"  Haein said with an incredulous smile on his face. Jisoo looked at him with disdain. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and put it over her right shoulder.

"Do you really think I would joke about this?" Jisoo asked Haein sternly. He was stunned and unable to answer her question. He felt as if everything that was happening to him was just a bad dream. He immediately cleared his throat and swallowed when he saw Jisoo's serious face. His breathing became heavier by the minute.

"I...I...I'm lost...why the sudden breakup?...did I do something I don't know about??? Because if I did then please tell me because my mind is spinning trying to remember everything that happened between us!"

"I don't seem to remember any arguments or disagreements between us??" Haein said while slowly walking towards Jisoo. Jisoo quickly noticed this and backed away from his direction.

"DON'T!!!don't come any closer!!!" Jisoo shouted in anger and frustration.

"Jisoo!!! Please!!! Tell me what's wrong..."

"You're not breaking up with me!"

"I won't let you!"

"I haven't done anything for you to treat me like this and expect me to accept your behavior!!!" Haein shouted, raising his voice with every word. He immediately approached her and held her tender face.

"Please!!! You can't do this to me!!! I might go crazy if you don't tell me why you're acting like this!" Haein said with fear in his eyes. Jisoo scoffed and quickly removed his hands from her face as she walked away from him.