Fifteen

Haein had a very long and tiring day at work, but he still wanted to see Jisoo's performance that night. It was 5 in the afternoon when he finished a meeting with his subordinates. On his way back to his office, Kang Woo followed him and handed Haein his schedule for the next day. He stopped when he saw that a dinner with Ji Hye's family was scheduled for tomorrow night. Haein frowned and put his hand on his neck. "Why would he do that?" Haein thought and asked his father.

"Kang Woo!!?" Haein said immediately and turned around to see his face.

"Yes!!" Kang Woo replied and saw Haein's worried expression on his face.

"Do you know where my father is right now?" Haein asked.

"No sir...but I do know that he had an important friend visit him today." Kang Woo replied. Haein nodded his head a little.

"I see...I will then go to my office to finish reviewing some papers and later tonight I will go to the nightclub." Haein told Kang Woo since he was his chauffeur for the day and immediately went to his office.

Haein finished checking and signing some papers when he started dreaming about Jisoo. After thinking about her for a few minutes, he immediately picked up his phone and dialed her number. But Jisoo didn't answer any of his calls. Haein sighed as he smiled softly when he saw that she wasn't answering his calls.

"She must be busy preparing for the show." Haein muttered to himself and immediately got up from his chair to go to the nightclub. Kang Woo drove the car for almost 20 minutes by the time they arrived at the crowded nightclub that had trouble controlling the flow of people. After parking the car, Haein immediately got out and went to the entrance. Kang Woo quickly stepped in front of Haein to clear his path.

"Who do you think you are... you have to get in line!" The doorman shouted loudly.

"He has VIP passes, sir!" Kang Woo said and quickly showed them to the man in front of him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid the special treatment won't work today!" The bouncer replied with a grin on his face. Haein's expression changed instantly as anger began to dominate his senses.

"Don't fucking play with me!!! You're just bitter because I hit you in the face the other day and now you want to discredit my passes because of it. Let me in or I will really fuck you up this time." Haein shouted while being held by Kang Woo. Kang Woo tried to stop Haein from getting into another fight with the man in front of them. However, Kang Woo immediately noticed that a man in the entrance hall was staring at Haein from a distance. This man slowly approached them and crossed his arms over his chest when he saw Haein's behavior. Haein immediately calmed down when he saw the owner of the place.

"Minjoon ....look I am trying to enter your place peacefully but this guy keeps telling me that there is no VIP treatment today? Like what is going on, is it true?"

"Of course it's not true...I just don't want you to visit my place anymore!!!" Minjoon said with contempt. Haein was stunned by Minjoon's words.

"W...what??"

"Why?"

"Didn't Jisoo tell you that we are together again? There's no reason for you to keep me out of your place." Haein said unbelievingly. Minjoon looked at Haein with indignant eyes and motioned for him to follow him inside. The doorman quickly opened the rope barrier to let him in. Haein followed Minjoon to his office and when they arrived, Minjoon immediately turned his attention back to Haein.

"I'm not exactly sure what's going on between you two, but with what she told me the other day... she didn't want you to get close to her." Minjoon said with a serious face. Haein quickly unbuttoned his suit jacket and put one of his hands into the pocket of his pants.