Five

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Jisoo said to the bus driver as she got off the bus. Then she looked around to see if the car she had seen earlier was still following her. Jisoo breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't see the car anywhere. Suddenly, her cell phone started ringing. Jisoo immediately stopped walking and took the phone out of her bag and saw the caller ID. It was none other than Haein, so she happily answered the call.

"Hello, babe?" Jisoo said through the phone.

"Hey babygirl ....I'm sorry for not being there for your performance last night." Haein said. Jisoo smiled and tried to cover the sun from blinding her.

"Ohh...no it's fine...I was just worried about you...you didn't even answer my calls!" Jisoo said immediately.

"Yeah, I just saw the missed calls...I'm sorry I was feeling sick, but I'm feeling much better now".

"What do you say if I pick you up for dinner tonight?" Haein asked. Jisoo sighed in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I would love to, but I promised Minjoon that I would cover for someone else at work today." Jisoo said.

"Ohh...I understand...and what time would you finish work then?" Haein asked worriedly.

"Uhm, around 2 in the morning," Jisoo mumbled anxiously, knowing that Haein didn't like it at all when she worked late.

"What?! Why so late? You know I don't like it when you work there until late! Those guys get too drunk and push their limits. I don't like it at all, Jisoo!" Haein said sternly. Jisoo bit her lip in frustration and dropped her head.

"I know, but Minjoon assured me that he hired two more men for security. They will watch over me, so don't worry!" Jisoo said nervously. Haein got up from his bed and walked around his bedroom frustrated.

"I don't care, I'll go and stay there until you're done. I won't risk it, just call me when you finish your classes today. I will pick you up!" Haein said. Jisoo, stunned by his words, suddenly let out a laugh in disbelief.

"What??? But you told me that you can't be seen here at my university!? Why all of a sudden?!!" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo!! Just listen and don't ask any more questions. I just want to pick you up and that's it." Haein said in frustration.

"Uhmm okay..calm down!!! You're acting really weird right now." Jisoo said and rubbed her forehead because she felt a bit dizzy.

"What?! No...don't say that...I'm just worried and I miss you so please be careful out there and call me if anything happens." Haein said through the phone. Jisoo tried her best to stay calm and not fall down. She felt really dizzy and it was hard for her to stand still.

"Jisoo? Are you there?" Haein asked when she did not answer. Jisoo swallowed hard and tried to compose herself.

"I..I'm here..and yes I heard you..I..I'm going to be late for class so see you later then. Bye." Jisoo spoke quickly and ended the call. Jisoo dropped her bag on the floor and began to have double vision. She saw everything twice and nothing was clear. Suddenly Jisoo saw someone coming towards her and with fear she tried to run away.

But her legs gave out, falling to the ground. Jisoo was terrified and out of nowhere she heard the guy calling her name, she tried to look back but suddenly her vision turned pitch black. That's when her whole body fell unconsciously on the hot concrete floor.

Kang Woo couldn't believe what he saw from far away and immediately tightened his grip on the steering wheel

Kang Woo couldn't believe what he saw from far away and immediately tightened his grip on the steering wheel. His brother was taking an unconscious Jisoo into his car.

"What are you doing Jung Woo!!?" Kang Woo muttered and quickly followed his brother's car. Kang Woo suddenly stopped when he noticed that his brother had stopped at a hospital and rushed Jisoo inside. Kang Woo wasn't sure if he should tell Haein what happened to Jisoo or if he should just wait until Jisoo came out.
~

Jisoo woke up with a severe headache and felt uncomfortable. She tried to hold her head so she could open her eyes.

"Hello Miss Jisoo," Jung Woo said to Jisoo when he saw her coming to her senses.

"W.what! Where am I?" Jisoo asked when she saw her surroundings.

"You're in the hospital..you collapsed on the street don't you remember?" Jung Woo asked Jisoo. Jisoo frowned and tried to look at him.

"Who are you?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm the secretary of Haein's father," Jung Woo said and smiled at her. Jisoo, confused by his words, quickly looked at him from head to toe.

"Why are you here? Did Haein send you here?" Jisoo asked incredulously.

"No...miss....I wanted to talk to you because Mr. Jung, Haein's father, wants to talk to you," Jung Woo said. Jisoo was shocked by his words. "Haein's father wants to talk to me?" Jisoo thought to herself.

"Um...well, that's surprising....like now?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Yes...if you want, I can take you to him." Jung Woo said. Jisoo didn't know if it was a good idea, but she was eager to meet Haein's father or any of his relatives. Suddenly, the doctor entered the room and noticed Jung Woo in the room. The doctor immediately cleared his throat and looked at Jisoo.

"Miss, we ran some tests to see the cause of your sudden relapse and we found that you are dehydrated and very much lacking some vital vitamins in your system. So, I would recommend that you change your diet and also drink more water." The doctor looked at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled at the doctor and quickly nodded to his suggestions.

"Thank you, doctor, I will take care of my health from now on." Jisoo said and bowed her head. The doctor immediately bowed to Jisoo and quickly left the room.

"Do you want to go now or do you need more rest? I can pick you up tomorrow." Jung Woo said to Jisoo. Jisoo immediately shook her head.

"No I'm fine...let me get dressed and I'll be right back." Jisoo said. Jung Woo bowed his head to indicate that he understood and left her room.

After leaving Jisoo's room, Jung Woo quickly took out his phone and called his boss.