Two

Haein had a very long and tiring conversation with his father about the company's situation and future plans. He was a little surprised that his father hadn't asked him about not going home last night. He was about to leave the office when Kyung Young suddenly stopped him with a question. He knew that his father wouldn't let him go that easily.

"Where were you last night?" Kyung Young asked as he sat back on his couch. Haein immediately turned around to face his father again. He looked at his father and noticed that he was serious this time. Haein wondered if he should tell his father about his relationship with Jisoo or if he should just tell him another lie.

"Is there something you want to tell me, son? I can see that you are thinking way too much about answering me!" Kyung Young said. Suddenly, Haein plucked up courage and decided to tell his father everything.

"Well, I...I slept at my apartment yesterday because I invited a woman over." Haein said while staring carefully at his father's reaction. Kyung Young smiled and rubbed his forehead.

"I see... you are still wild before your marriage with Seo Ji Hye. It's normal, but don't get caught," Kyung Young said with a laugh. Haein sighed deeply and immediately walked closer to his father's direction.

"Father!!"

"This woman is my fiancée now!" Haein told his father. Kyung Young's expression immediately changed and he looked directly into his son's face.

"What are you saying? Are you kidding me?" Kyung Young said loudly. Haein tried to remain calm and answered back.

"No...this is real....I proposed to her yesterday. Father!! ....I love her so much...I want to marry her and not Ji Hye." Haein shouted desperately to his father. Kyung Young's face reflected frustration and he immediately looked into his son's eyes.

" You know damn well that this is impossible. What is wrong with you lately? This isn't you, Haein. How could you propose to her without consulting me first! You know that your marriage with Ji Hye has been arranged between both families since you were young." Kyung Young shouted loudly and looked at him sternly.

" Kyung Young shouted loudly and looked at him sternly

"Father...please don't make me do this!"

" I have dedicated my entire life to pleasing you in everything you want me to do or accomplish!!!"

"Please allow me this time to marry the woman I want to be with!!! Please!!" Haein cried in desperation and quickly kneeled down in front of his father. Kyung Young couldn't believe his son's actions. It was the first time that Haein had kneeled down in front of him and begged for something. Kyung Young immediately got up from the couch and ducked his head to see his son's face.

"I really don't recognize the man you are right now, Haein. You know that this family business is the most important thing for us. You should be thinking about your development and plans for the future of this company, not about women. If you want my permission to go around and spend time with her before your wedding, then go ahead and do what you want. But it will only last until your marriage to Ji Hye is announced to the public. I won't let you ruin my reputation with Ji Hye's family because of you. Marrying Ji Hye is your responsibility as a member of this family and you will follow my orders. Kyung Young said loudly. Haein stared at the floor while listening to his father. Immediately, he clenched his jaw and made fists with his hands on the ground.