Twenty-six

Three days had passed since Haein met Jae Sung and he couldn't stop thinking about him

Three days had passed since Haein met Jae Sung and he couldn't stop thinking about him. He only got to spend 2 hours with him and he already missed him. He felt as if these days had passed by so slowly that he was getting really impatient to know the results of the DNA test. He got the chance of getting a few strands of hair when he caressed Jae sung's hair. The laboratory takes approximately 5 business days to process the paternity results.

Haein was rubbing the back of his head with his eyes closed in the backseat of the car. Kang Woo was driving home after Haein had finished working at the company and saw in the rearview mirror that he seemed exhausted from work, but also seemed puzzled by something.

"Haein..are you alright??"

"You seem like something is bothering you back there." Kang woo uttered as he drove and changed lanes on the highway. Haein sighed and opened his eyes to see Kang woo.

"I just feel very anxious....to know the results!!"

"I'm anxious and super afraid." Haein uttered with steady eyes.

"I see....."

"To be honest I'm hopeful!"

"I just feel like he is indeed your son" Kang woo uttered with a smile on his face. Haein smiled back at his friend's remarks.

"Thank you for trying but I just can't get my hopes up too much because I'm afraid of being disappointed."

"If I'm being honest I did feel this weird connection with Jae sung. It was weird...I..I have never ever in my life experienced something like that. It was like he belonged to me, every time I touched his little hands or when I saw his eyes it filled me up completely. I was so happy...when I was with him..." Haein uttered while staring outside his window. Kang woo continued smiling and saw Haein occasionally through the rearview mirror.

"I could see it Haein. I think Jae sung felt really comfortable with you too. He immediately stopped being shy and got closer to you when you carried him around and talked to him." Kang woo voiced back.

"Yeah and he resembles Jisoo so much like his eyes and in the way that he's so timid yet so daring." Haein uttered and sighed deeply from thinking about them both. Kang woo noticed that he was still a bit down after trying to lift him up. However he immediately remembered about the ceremony wherein Haein was invited to attend tonight.

"Haein...I know that you told me that you wanted to go back home to rest but I think you should go to the ceremony." Kang woo uttered. Haein chuckled and averted his eyes on Kang woo in the front.

"What??"

"Nah I'm good i just want to head home." Haein uttered and closed his eyes again. Kang woo smirked and immediately responded back.

"Well I looked into the guest list and it appears that Miss Mi young will be attending tonight's ceremony." Kang woo voiced and looked at him through the mirror. Haein's eyes immediately opened wide and looked at his watch.