Twelve

Jiyeon called her sister's phone for the up-tenth time but there were still no answers from Jisoo's part. Jiyeon was now utterly worried about Jisoo because she had told her before leaving the house that she would be home by lunchtime but it was already 4 in the afternoon and there were still no signs from Jisoo . Jiyeon walked back and forth in the living room while still calling Jisoo's phone.

Jisoo was sleeping comfortably in the bed next to Haein

Jisoo was sleeping comfortably in the bed next to Haein. She was exhausted after the long sex that took place inside the bathroom and afterwards in his bed. He was hugging her while they were sleeping. He finally got the chance to sleep after the terrible night he had the day before. Wherein he couldn't close his eyes for one bit because of their argument.

Suddenly Jisoo remembered in her deep sleep that she had to go to work. Her eyes opened in an instant. She tried to sit on the bed but Haein's arms were tightly hugging her. Jisoo slowly removed his heavy arm from her waist and got out of the bed. She grabbed a shirt from his closet and quickly went down the stairs to get her phone. After picking up her phone from her bag Jisoo noticed countless of missed calls from her sister. She immediately called her back.

"JISOO !!! Whata heck where are you!!! Why don't you ever answer your damn phone!!! I have been shitting myself here worrying about you!!" Jiyeon yelled through the phone line which startled Jisoo.

"Jiyeon!!"

"Jiyeon-ahh....please ...calm down!!"

"Im...im fine"

"Sorry for not answering but I was really busy and I didn't notice that my phone was in silence!!! Im sorry!!" Jisoo mumbled back to her sister. Haein instantly woke up to Jisoo's speaking voice coming from downstairs. He slowly got out of bed and walked down the stairs to see what was happening.

"Jiyeon...Im fine!!! Look I'm not going home right now I will go straight to work soo don't wait for me for now!!" Jisoo voiced.

"Okay...I will wait for you when you get back home at night. But please inform me if anything happens. I don't want to go through this again ." Jiyeon uttered with tiredness being evident in her voice.

"Yes I will ....please don't worry...I will call you if anything happens. And sorry for not answering your calls....really it was in silent mode!" Jisoo uttered. Suddenly she felt a pair of muscular arms embracing her waistline. Jisoo perplexed by this quickly bid her goodbyes to her sister and hung up immediately.

"What's wrong??? Was that your sister?" Haein murmured beside her right ear. Jisoo instantly nodded and turned her head sideways to see his face.

"She was calling me like crazy but my phone was in silence so I didn't know that she was calling me all this time." Jisoo uttered to him. Haein hugged her tightly and then kissed her neck down to her collarbone. Jisoo closed her eyes from the soft sensation and unconsciously let out a small moan of pleasure.