Thirty

Haein held his face upon receiving an unexpected slap from Jisoo

Haein held his face upon receiving an unexpected slap from Jisoo. He was confused and utterly surprised by her behavior just now. Jisoo on the other hand was furious at him for having the audacity of taking her son the other day without consulting it first to her.

"How could you!!!"

"How could you take my son away without telling me!!!" Jisoo screamed and hit Haein repeatedly on his chest. Haein bewildered by all this immediately took her wrists tightly in his grip. He stared deep into her eyes to examine her thoughts and actions right now.

"I..I'm sorry!!"

"But I was just curious." Haein uttered loudly. Jisoo's eyes didn't stop shedding tears of hopelessness and anger. She sighed loudly and felt frustrated. She started gasping for air upon remembering that her baby was taken away from her.

"Jisoo!??"

"Really I know that what I did was wrong but I didn't do it out of malice. I..I just wanted to meet him." Haein uttered upon seeing jisoo desperately crying. Jisoo closed her eyes and ducked her head.

"He's gone!!"

"He's missing, Haein!!"

"My baby is missing and I'm so afraid!" Jisoo cried out loud. Haein's eyes opened wide and instantly looked at Jisoo with concern.

"What!?? But how ?? When??" Haein voiced loudly. Jisoo tried her best to keep standing on her feet without losing her balance .

"Aeri said that she confused your secretary with someone else and by the time that Jae sung had to come back home they didn't bring him back." Jisoo uttered with a tired face. Haein noticed Jisoo's desperation and quickly hugged her tightly.

"I will do my best to help you find him Jisoo. I do care about him!! And you will have him back in your arms soon!! I promise!"

"We just need to find out who took him." Haein uttered softly. Jisoo slightly backed away from his hug and stared at him with determination. She didn't care about anything anymore since kyung young had her son now. She didn't care about his threats so she decided to tell Haein everything now that her son was in danger. She had nothing else to lose.

"Haein!!"

"Your father took him!!" Jisoo mumbled as she dried her tears with her hands. Haein stunned by this immediately frowned at her.

"What??"

"This does not make any sense why would my father do that??" Haein asked frustratedly. Jisoo teared up again while staring at him.

"Because Jae sung is your son!" Jisoo voiced nervously at Haein. He gasped lightly and stared blankly at Jisoo. He suddenly chuckled and walked away from jisoo while holding his head with both hands.

"You're serious??" Haein uttered as he stared back at Jisoo. Jisoo bit her lower lip from the nervousness. She didn't know how he would react to this sudden news.