Chapter 2: grill commotion

School was boring as always so the only thing I had left was practice which was going good. I was helping the coach with drills since I was the captain when I saw Tyler and Jeremy arguing "coach I'll be right back"

I didn't even wait for a reply and ran over just as Tyler hit him. Without thinking I jumped between the two and pushed Tyler back but what I didn't know was that Jeremy had lunged with a broken bottle. By then it was to late and all I felt was pain in my side. Looking down at Jeremy his eyes were wide as he stared back up at me

"I'm so sorry" panic instantly settled in his eyes

"Go home" I snapped pushing him off of me. I glanced around at the crowd before my eyes settled on Elena "you go home too" I ordered glaring at the boy beside her. I didn't know who he was nor did I care.

"I'll take her hom-"

"I won't talking to you so butt out new kid" I snapped. No way was my little sister going home with some random boy."go find your friends and get a ride home"

Once my siblings left I quickly left to the nurses office. Luckily the cut won't that deep and I could just wrap it up and go home.

My family was going off the deep end and there was nothing I could do about it. Jermy obviously was still using drugs in school and Elena was obviously still smothering him. I knew vicky was involved with my brother as well and it was making things worse. I didn't like her considering I knew she was using him but there won't much I could do.

Once I got home I saw Elena leaving most likely going to the grill.then Jermy came down shortly after leaving for the same place. Shaking my head I cleaned up the house for Jenna before heading back out again. I was going to shoot pool with Tyler and Matt and considering what happened at school I didn't want them out with Jermy drugged up.

It didn't take me long to get to the grill which was already packed with teenagers and a few adults here and there but what caught my eyes was the new kid sitting my my sister. Something was off about him yet I didn't know what yet. All I knew was that I didn't trust him around my sister.

"If you decide to kick his ass I'll help" Tyler nudged me while eyeing the new kid

"And you don't like him because " I questioned walking towards the pool table and grabbing a stick

"Didn't you hear? Coach added him to the team as a starter he starts practicing tomorrow and he wants you to help train him personally "Tyler had an annoyed look in his eyes

It was no secret that I was the best on the team and coach only had me help train those with potential. A lot of the guys on the team wanted extra help but coach declined them all but Matt and Tyler. Meaning he was taking one of their spots

"Damn with one of y'all got the boot" I was of course joking but by the glare Tyler sent me it was clear"don't tell me your benched Ty "

"Not yet but coach is thinking about it. This is going to fuck up so many scholarships especially if I get benched for that guy"

Shaking my head I broke the triangle getting a ball in"he can't be that good can he?" Glancing towards the new guy I made eye contact with him and glared"my only issue is that his handing around my sister tho so good luck" with that I took another shot before a commotion at the bar caught my attention.

Elena stood hovered over Jermy holding a bag" rain check" I quickly went to them and snatched the bag.

"His dealing now, didnyou know about this will" elena instantly turned her anger towards me.

"First off watch your tone and second off no I didn't know" I snapped glaring at Jermy who instantly looked away."elena go back to your friends"

"Absolutely no, I need to talk to jerm-"

"You are not his mother, not his guardian, nor are you the oldest go hang out with your friends I'll handle it" the look of surprise on elena's face was amusing. She was not use to not getting her way or getting snapped at like how I doing now. I didn't even feel bad about it as I watched her storm off.

"Will I-"

"Save it jer  go home for now and we will talk later when your sober and when she is calm. It's about time we all talk this out before something happens we all regret " I knew I had to both of them on the same accord or else this family was doomed to break and I just couldn't sit back watch it any longer

Vote and comment. You think the talk will help, will they even talk it out or is it just doomed for now?