Chapter 8: Vicky

To say I was pissed was an understatement. I woke early this morning already feeling like shit only to find out Elena knew about vampires and Stephen had turn Vicki into a vampire.

I didn't know if she knew about me but I knew that would come to light sooner or later and then there was Carolina who avoiding me like the plague. I knew she had questions but the fear in her eyes when she looked at me annoyed me to no end.

I saved her life and now she treats me like a monster. Bonnie and Elena could obviously tell something was up between us but that had to wait. I have a baby vampire I need to either kill or help. Hopefully she could be helped cause it would be a shame to kill her best friends sister.

With that thought in mind I arrived to the boarding house just in time to see Elena leaving but she stopped once she saw me."what are you doing here?"

It was an innocent question but the fear in her voice told me something was up. I took one glance at the boarding house and saw Stephan standing in the doorway frozen. I shot him a glare before looking at Elena "let's go home" i left no room for an argument even though she tried to stay with Stephen. In the end she was in my car being driven back home with the said vampire following close behind in his own vehicle.

Pulling up to the house I walked in only to see Vicky raiding our fridge and Jeramy standing there worried. "Keep her here" I glanced at both Elena and Stephen who stood behind me"I'll be right back"

I didn't explain much but I had a spell to help with her hunger. It won't a permanent solution but I knew it would help for now. Than again Vickie was a druggie and it might not even help much. There won't much about Rippers but if I had to guess Vickie would must likely be one. If that was truly the case she would have to go. My job was to protect Elena and Jeremy ,everyone else i would try but there was no promises.

By the time I made it back downstairs with my grimore the living room was Vicky free"what part of keep her here didn't y'all understand " i snapped pushing pass both Stephan and Elena. Right now they were both good for nothing. I knew somehow Elena now knew about vampires. No doubt it was Stephan or better yet Damon's doing but that was a problem for tomorrow.

I knew exactly where she would go. There was a school dance tonight and that was exactly Vicky scene. With that in mind I drove to the school just in time to catch her walking inside. Parking my car I followed her inside. Using my powers I threw her into an empty classroom before following her in. Luckily the hallway was cleared enough to do so

"Will what are you doing? How did you do that@ Vicky vampire face came out the second I walked into the room

"I'm a witch, now I need you to listen to me Vicky I just want to help you"

"Help? oh so Stephan sent you. I don't need-"

"Why the hell would I listen to Stephan " I snapped sitting down at an empty desk."you know me better than that. I tell you how it is and if you loose control you will be put down so this is you last chance to accept my help" I really didn't want to kill my best friends sister but I didn't need the council getting more active.

"If I let you help me, will you keep the Salvatore's away from me. Damon changed me and I'm sure there going to kill me" the fear in her eyes were real. I couldn't help but feel this was my fault for not killing the pair sooner.

"I have a place that no vampire can enter without me inviting them in. You will have to move there until you learn control. We can inform Matt if you want"  I  knew Matt was going to be mad when I told him the truth about the

I led Vicky back outside where we passed Jeremy, Elena and both Salvatore brothers. I ignored them all and drove Vicky to her new temporary home.

I had a lot of explaining to do. First Matt then my family who no doubt are going to be pissed

Vote and comment. What should happen next? What do you think so far