Chapter 17: Aunt Jenna

"I still don't know how I walked into a knife, I'm really loosing it" aunt Jenna sat across from me with the t.v playing in the background. Supernatural was on like always. It was an interesting show five or take if I won't already basically living some of the show my damn self.

"And if I told you that you didn't just walk into the knife?" It was time to finally tell our poor naive aunt the truth. I knew Elena wouldn't do that left it to me. I don't even know what Jeremy's been up to and frankly i didn't care  considering he was most likely team Elena right now.

"What else could have happened will" she looked amused and slightly curios.

"What if I told you vampires and werewolves were real and that I'm a witch and Elena boy toys were leaches?" And I lost her. The second that came out of my mouth she was laughing, basically on the ground rolling

Waving my hand around I made objects around the house float. Jenna was instantly on her feet wide eyed as she stared at the objects surprised then at me. "So I'm either going crazy or the supernatural is real" she pointed  towards the t.v "we laugh about them all the time are you serious right now will?"

Smirking I put everything back. That's not even all of it. And so I told her everything. About Elena doppelgänger, the 'animal attacks' , kidnapping and even Caroline and Bonnie. "Also apparently that little boyfriend of yours is a vampire hunter and you stabbing you self was because a vampire compelled you to get to Elena "

She blushed at the boyfriend part but then turned red with anger. "So everyone knew but me?" She was rightfully pissed stroking into the kitchen to grab the nearest wine bottle.

I followed behind her and sat the table and watched he basically chug it down"I'm leaving them to there own devices considering all the lies and secrets but you deserve to know. Your life is in danger because your related to us and it's better to have a heads up then to know nothing. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner " I knew keeping secrets could be harmful and I didn't want to lie to my aunt about anything. I get enough lies as it is from my sister.

"It's just a lot to process but thank you for letting me know. I do have questions but I'll ask later when I'm completely sure how to even ask them"nodding all. I got up and left. She needed time and I needed to figure out what an original was and why I felt a pull towards Elijah.

I had more questions than answers and I knew just who to go too. Dads little vampire operation.

Vote and comment. Should he save a certain locked up vampire or just get his answers?