Chapter 11: party

Tonight was the night of the ball. I was actually being forced to go by Vicki yet it didn't feel right. I could feel the magic in the air meaning another witch was present and probably did a spell. What spell that I didn't know

"Why are you so tense relax" Vicki latched onto my arm smiling politely to people she knew why I stood like a statue. I was having a bad feeling

"Somethings wrong " I mumbled glancing at Vicki who frowned."have fun, blend in and stay out of trouble" with that I walked away looking for my sister. There was no doubt in my mind that she knew what was going on.

Glancing around I spotted her with Stephan. I walked over before freezing. "Your not Elena " I stayed catching the pair attention

"Well the cats out of the bag, I'm guessing your the big brother who's out of the loop" she smirked and I could easily see the pity on her eyes"she does not deserve so I'll give you a little run down"

"Katherine " Stephan snapped , he glanced at me nervously but all my attention with to the vampire before me

"So they opened a tomb of vampires, got Bonnie granny killed, got Elena kidnapped and almost killed by said tomb vampires oh and killed mason"

"Mason," I glanced at Stephan for this one"Tyler uncle mason the mutt "

"You knew what he was" he was obviously surprised but then again I still couldn't care

"You have been alive for how long and didn't know about mutts. Well here's a lesson, you kill one mutt the pack will follow for revenge. And don't get me started on Elena getting kidnapped. You do realize your just going to get her killed sticking around right" honestly he was lucky they were in public. He was just itching to kill the leach.

I turned and left the pair. I was done with all of this bullshit. It was obvious Elena didn't give a damn about me considering she left me out of everything and I was done pushing. If she was play with the supernatural by all means but I was staying out of it.

Walking outside I spotted Elena on the ground with wounds on her and Jermy running off. I just stared annoyed . I loved her but she was bringing this all on herself. Plus I knew I could heal her considering I didn't know what spell was being used on her but when she stopped getting hurt I turned and walked away. I wouldn't let her die but I'm not going out of my way to protect her either if this was the life she wanted to follow.

I asking into the parking lot o groaned in annoyance hearing Elena call out my name"Will what are you doing here, where's Vicki did you bring her with you"

Turning around I stared Elena down. "It's not of your business,focus on yourself and fuck off" i snarled knowing my eyes were flickering with my magic

She instantly looked hurt by my words but I couldn't bring myself to care. I have done everything to keep her safe and she decided to be an idiot and on top of that keep everything from me"you didn't think to tell me about the tomb, how about your kidnapping or yeah I hat about masons death. Your causing more problems then solutions right now. Mason death will bring his pack and news flash there bight is lethal to leach."

"Stephen and Damon will be car-"

"I don't care about them. Vicki is who I care about unlike Damon and Stephan she hasn't killed anyone but by all means sis trust your boy toys with your life over your brothers who been there for you your entire life. I listen closely, I am done with your shit" turning I attempted to walk away only to feel a prick on my neck and then there was nothing but darkness

Vote and comment what should happen next? Was he too harsh with Elena or do you think it was somewhat justified