Chapter 15: reality check

One second he was there and the next he was gone. If I didn't know about vampires I would've thought it was my imagination. Everything else was a blur as people ran around me. I didn't snap out of it till bonnie started pulling me along.

"What was that?" She was frantic glancing around for any threat or reason behind the glass breaking. It was abnormal for things like that to just randomly happen but I knew why. Yet I didn't want to tell her.

Pulling my hand away from her i couldn't help but feel like her touch was disgusting wanting nothing more but to find that vampire I thought was dead. "I don't know, maybe it was nothing"

"Maybe your right but I'm still calling Elena. Everything that happens is always tied to her" she pulled out her phone as I watched the woods for the vampire. I didn't know why he was here. How he was alive or if he was a threat or not .

"She did what?"

Glancing towards Bonnie I frown hearing the anger in her voice. She hung up the phone before turning to face me"your sister tried to give herself up to Niklaus "

Frowning I looked at Bonnie confused "who?" I never heard of Niklaus before or the fact that he was after Elena.

"Oh last night the vampire that kidnapped you told us about this guy who was after elena because she is the doppelgänger. " Bonnie looked guilty yet I was still pissed off. She could've told me about this guy this morning or even last night.

"Yet another secret, you guys are just full of them" if my sister wants to die so much who am I to deny that.

"I'm gonna go practice magic or something have fun looking for elena" I turned to walk away wanting nothin g more than to be alone. Only for her to pull me back

"I just told you elena went on a suicide mission and your just gonna go practice magic?" Bonnie had that judgmental look in her eyes as she stared me down. I hated that look so much. She judged people so quickly and harshly it amazing she has friends. Then again Caroline was a gossip queen and Elena listened to everything that came out of the pairs mouth. Perfect trio of friends if you asked me

"I tried helping Elena, hell I've been doing it my entire life but if she doesn't want my help which she clearly doesn't why should I jump to go save her." Pulling my hand away I looked her dead in her eyes."did she ask you for help? The other people she has went to was her leaches so tell me bonnie? Why are you so bent on following her around like a lost puppy waiting for orders?"

Was my word harsh? Maybe.

Do I care? No

I turned and left her there. She didn't try to stop me this time and for that I was thankful. Honestly I didn't know what she even wanted me to do. Drag Elena back home screaming and crying? Seemed like to much of a hassle. Even if I did she would just leave again to continue her mission to die.

Walking into my spare house I was met with loud music and Vicki dancing on the couch. Matt was nowhere to been seen so I'm guessing I missed him or he just didn't visit today.

"Will glad you could stop by, got any food?"

She looked to be doing well despite her changes. Luckily that means I didn't have to kill her.
"No, there's food in the fridge tho if you cook it "

"But I can't cook" sighing I sat down watching her plop down on the couch she was just dancing on

"How have you been eating the last few days then" I don't remember cooking any food for her unless Matt can cook but he sucks at that. So unless he made noodles Vicki been starving

"About that.........been eating grilled cheese but I'm out of bread" she smiled innocently glancing toward the kitchen expectantly.

I could cook but was I going to? Absolutely not

Pulling out my phone I texted mat to bring her food and left it at that"Matt's bringing you food"

"And here I thought you were gonna be my personal chef" Vicki smirked vamp speeding to my side"I would have given you a nice reward" she ran her hands downs my chest and started leaning up to kiss me. My mind instantly went to the vampire in the suite but I shook that away. I didn't know the guy so fuck him. Just before we kissed there was a knock at the door.

Pushing her off I went to the door. I expected to see Matt with a bag of food yet my eyes met with a glare directed my way instead

"Hello elaskin"

Vote and comment. What should happen next?