{LUKE POV}

The stadium was filled with basketball fans shouting and cheering for their favourites. Among the real basketball fans, there were those fangirls who were mostly watching the game just to see that one player who stole everyone's hearts. The way he plays during the games, his beauty, his smile.

"Joss! Go Joss!" the loud chanting of Joss' Fanclub echoed everywhere in the place while both the teams were playing.

Luke was in his place, carefully watching the game. The noises of the fans annoyed his ears, but what could he do? He was already used to them. He was wearing a long wig and a hat, decorated his face with heavy makeup and a black mask that covered the bottom part of his face. He tried his best to hide his identity and keep the attention away from himself, even if for just those little moments; he had always had the attention of everyone as one of the most famous actors in Thailand and that prevented him from enjoying even the tiniest things which he enjoyed to do before deciding to work in the acting industry. He wished he could actually live one day like a normal human, going out of his place without having a huge number of fangirls chasing him and asking to take pictures with him. He liked the idea of being loved by a lot of people, but at the same time, the fact that he couldn't do anything he liked annoyed him to his bones.

Luke attentively observed the way the players were playing, enjoying every little detail of the game. He had been a fan of basketball ever since he was a kid, and always watched games, he even joined his school's basketball team in his last few high school years. His favourite team had always been "Uniques" which Joss joined recently and became Luke's number one basketball player.

It was time the game ended and Luke couldn't contain his happiness seeing his preferred team win. He joined the fans in their chanting, and his smile that was hidden behind his mask was as bright as ever.

He enjoyed for the last few minutes the view of his favourite team celebrating, the weird thing was that Joss disappeared from the crowd. Maybe he has other work to do? Or he's feeling tired? He thought, taking one last glance at the team before turning around and leaving the place to his car.

Ah, such a good game. The side of his lips curved up, smirking in satisfaction. He was gladly celebrating the win of his favourites all alone in his car when his phone started ringing loudly scaring him.

He took a deep breath before taking the call; it was his manager, and he had ignored his calls since the morning just so that he could be able to watch the game without having to think about what work he had to do, a little break in the weekend won't hurt.

"Hey, New..." he answered the phone with a shaking voice.

"Luke Ishikawa Plowden where the hell were you all day?! I've been trying to reach you all day long but you won't answer!"

"I was watching a basketball game and didn't notice my phone," Luke replied.

"Alright, now you come here to the company right now! We have a meeting after one hour!" his manager was always yelling through the phone.

"Okay, I have to change my outfit first, I can't go to the company looking that way," Luke said as he examined his reflection in the mirror.

"Come directly to the company! I have clothes with me you'll wear them! Hurry up!" the manager closed the call as soon as he finished his sentence not letting Luke talk anymore.

Luke took off his wig and placed it in his bag before starting the car. While driving he kept peeking at himself in the mirror, appreciating how pretty he looked with the makeup he had done. "Oh pretty you, I didn't know I can do such beautiful makeup... I must have become a makeup artist instead," he smirked still giving himself compliments before parking his car in the parking lot of the company, grabbing his things and walking up to his manager's office.

"I'm here," he announced as he entered the room, making the manager spit out the water he was drinking, out of shock, as soon as he saw him with that dark coloured makeup as if an emo guy just occupied Luke.

"Excuse me, what the hell is that!" Manager's muddled expression made Luke let out a tiny fake and worried smile.

"I can explain," Luke's eyebrows both curved up as he anxiously replied to his manager.

"We don't have time for that," he took out a bottle of makeup remover and some cotton and gave them to Luke, then grabbed a bag from beside his desk, "here's a shirt and pants, wear those..." he placed the bag in Luke's hands and pushed him out of the office pointing his finger towards the men's bathroom for him to go there and change. "Fast!" he shouted.

Gosh, why do I have to do that! I thought this was my day off... why don't I get normal weekends as any other human does? Luke started swiping the soft cotton across his lids, eyebrows, and lips, and then lightly scratching it all over his face removing all the makeup that he had worked hard to on before for him not to be known. After perfectly cleaning his face, he changed his clothes and as he walked out of the bathroom, he noticed someone familiar coming in - it was Joss! He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, he tried to greet him but the man's eyes met his as he walked past him to the men's bathroom. Did he just ignore me? A little "Hello" won't take any of your time sir... anyways, hold on a second! what is he doing here?