{JOSS POV}

Ugh why did I have to see this guy today, I'm so unlucky.

Them meeting each other for real was something that Joss never really wanted, he never liked this man. Whenever he saw him on the screen, he would turn it off or change the channel. He ignored any commercial that contained anything related to that man and stopped buying their products for the reason that this one actor is the one who promoted it.

He walked out of the bathroom towards his manager who waited for him in the corridor. "You didn't tell me we're coming to the company where this man works, and why are we here anyway?" he frowned as he followed his manager to the meeting room where a number of employees were discussing things that Joss wasn't sure he had anything to do with. After the game, he was feeling all tired and needed so much rest, but his lovely manager suddenly decided to take him to a meeting with him; he didn't know the reason he brought him with him yet he had no other choice but to listen to him.

"Welcome to our company, Mr Joss Wayar," the man who was presenting something, said as Joss and the manager entered the meeting room and took their places.

"Thank you," Joss replied and gave the man a confused smile. He wasn't sure why he had to attend this so-called important meeting.

"So, as our main stars are here now, we can start discussing the project," the man smiled slightly before browsing a PowerPoint on the big white screen. A project? What project? Why didn't he tell me we have a project. He always does things without asking me first ugh! "Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself to you, Mr Joss. I'm Earth the owner here," he added before starting to explain the project and what they should be doing.

Joss couldn't focus at all, he was sitting there playing with the pen in his hand, daydreaming as he watched everyone so focused and each time one of them came up with a new idea. As time passed his eyes spotted one person that he had never imagined he would ever want to be around - Luke - sitting right in front of him on the opposite side of the table, that man's eyes never leaving his side as if he was going to eat him alive with those stares. What the hell is he looking at?

"What do you think about this, Mr Joss?" the owner asked, giving Joss a serious look.

Joss moved his eyes from Luke to the responsible trying to come up with something to say; he never really heard what they were all talking about, his mind was somewhere else, and he was almost falling asleep there.

"It... it's all good..." He hesitantly replied while slightly nodding his head wishing that they don't ask him any further questions.

"Alright then! We've got a deal! Congratulations Mr Joss for being part of this project!" he announced and everyone in the room started clapping and celebrating for some reason. What project? Did I just agree on something without even listening? Joss then wasn't sure if he should be happy or worried about this, he didn't even know what deal they were talking about and he just said that it was a good idea without even listening. I guess my manager has to explain to me. He turned around trying to get a hint from his manager to make sure that he didn't do anything wrong with that so-called deal, he found him all happy and celebrating with everyone else just like a proud father.

Everyone left the room one after the other, Joss' manager walked out before him to talk with the CEO and get some papers done. There was still that one guy, always sitting in his place as Joss was getting up from his place.

"Welcome to the company, Joss," Luke's gentle voice gave Joss goosebumps, so gentle that he hated to hear it.

"Yeah," Joss answered, giving Luke the disgusted smile. Why is this man even bothering to talk to me, gosh I hate him so bad. He's so annoying... His hate for Luke was so big as if that man was his enemy.

Joss walked out of the room trying to avoid having any conversation with that guy, as much as he was happy that he won the game, as much as his mood changed the moment he saw Luke. It's like he saw a jinx or something that ruined his whole day.

"So... can you tell me what I did agree on?" Joss anxiously asked as he entered his manager's car, "Tell me I didn't agree on something bad..."

"Hold on... In the meeting you said it is a good idea, why do you suddenly ask this question?" his manager's frowning face worried him.

"Well, when he was talking, My brain was somewhere else and he suddenly asked me! I didn't want to be embarrassed and let them know I wasn't even focused..." Joss' lips drew a tiny pout, he tried to look innocent so that his manager doesn't get mad at him, but in fact, the latter got mad already and started yelling at him.

"You!! Gosh! You agreed on a project deal without even listening! I'm glad this deal was a good one because if it wasn't you will be in disaster!"

As he heard him say that it was a good project he felt somehow relieved, "What's the project?!" he yelled back as he waited for the angry guy in front of him to relax and explain.

"You will be working on a modelling project with Luke, you will both go to Seoul together for work and you will spend the time there for photoshoots and interviews and more things that the company will tell you to do the..." the manager couldn't continue his sentence when Joss interrupted him yelling in shock.

"What the hell?! Work and stay with who now?!"